Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay holly, massive congrats!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Holly, I do believe that that faint ic line is a very good reason to do a frer! My first ic was like that then I did a frer 2 hours later (after holding in pee and not drinking anything) and it was really dark!

(I know ive not been in a testing thread for a few months, but I just love lurking around to see everyone get their amazing BFP's. Hope you all don't mind )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    OMFG!!! I know I said I wouldn't test again until the 6th, but I'm bored at home and had a free test that came with all the OPKs I ordered so I thought 'what the heck, using this one isn't wasting money/tests...'

Attachment 37310

Sorry, I'm shaking!! But there is a faint line!!!
    That's no faint line there, that's a definite BFP! CONGRATS!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Congrats Holly, I do believe that that faint ic line is a very good reason to do a frer! My first ic was like that then I did a frer 2 hours later (after holding in pee and not drinking anything) and it was really dark!

(I know ive not been in a testing thread for a few months, but I just love lurking around to see everyone get their amazing BFP's. Hope you all don't mind )
    Oh wow - only 30 weeks to go MrsLA - gee that's gone fast. It really doesn't seem like that long ago!

I also can't wait to hear of a FRER testing session Holly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post

Of course not! Look around!

That's what I told DH, if a free IC is positive then others will definitely be positive! I'll try another brand tomorrow.

I held my pee in for two hours and didn't drink anything! I woke at 6am and went and then decided to do one so waited around for two hours to go again! I'm thirsty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Little Ted--I just saw your original OPK comment, roger that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Lol - mine would be 4th March, but they wanted to induce last time I talked to fetal medical unit- which would make it 25th Feb!

Now we just need to do the whole BD and fall pregnant part for this to work!
    Hilarious that you already have an induction date! My birthday is Feb. 28th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats holly! First BFP in this thread! Lets keep them rolling!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elswyth did post an OPK pic as well.

I know, I'm horrible! THE most impatient person! I'm the type of person who tells you what I got you as a gift a week before your birthday because I get so excited! DH is THE most patient person so I drive him NUTS. 'No I don't want to know that you got me!'

I'm home alone as DH was away last night, bored, and the logic of using a free test that wasn't 'wasting' the others was an easy excuse! I also convinced myself it'd be negative so that I wouldn't be disappointed.

I'm relieved in a way but tentative about being too excited, this feels like only half the battle for us. Just praying and hoping that I am holding a healthy, safe, screaming baby by mid-February!
    My kids tell people what we bought them as they are giving them the present - and I think...why on earth did I bother to wrap it?! One fathers' day I had absolutely axed myself in order to get to the shops and get DH a nice coffee grinder (did all the research and somehow fitted it into the day, fully pregnant with little ones in tow), only for DH to get home and our eldest to tell him straight out what we were giving him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilarious that you already have an induction date! My birthday is Feb. 28th!
    One does need to make plans...I like the ones that end in healthy babies! And there's still hope at this point in the cycle - even if it is only CD6 - lol!
    I even considered whether it was going to be a leap year or not - thinking - oh no...want to avoid the whole 29th thing! Were you born on a leap year? If so, that would have been a close call.

Yep, really need to get going now, take some more clomid and have a shower!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 02-06-2013 at 09:24.