Closed Thread
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Anyone used Maybe Baby Sperm Friendly gel?? I have never used anything like this so I'm very weary.. Thanks for the help June testers!
    Haven't used it yet but I have some 'preseed' for the next cycle assuming a BFN. I'm hoping it can help as meds have kind have messed up the natural way of things!! I have read positive reviews though. Good luck with it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nippy For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Anyone used Maybe Baby Sperm Friendly gel?? I have never used anything like this so I'm very weary.. Thanks for the help June testers!
    We used Conceive Plus gel this cycle. I liked it for a lubricant, will see if it helped on the 6th!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    We used Conceive Plus gel this cycle. I liked it for a lubricant, will see if it helped on the 6th!
    I'm just always worried things like this might do more harm than good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm just always worried things like this might do more harm than good
    I read heaps of reviews comparing Preseed and conceive plus before deciding which to go with. There was a fertility about.com that rated and explained the top five sperm friendly lubes.

I don't think they'd hurt. I learned that normal lubes like ky (that don't have spermicide) can act as a barrier. The friendly ones don't act as a barrier.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Hi ladies. I hope your ttc journeys are being kind to you. Just dropping in because I have about 40 fertility2family opks here that I would like to give to a good home (maybe one where they haven't had a chance to try opks yet). They would be free, but remember that I am really ill at the moment so it might be a few days before I make it to the po. Just post here if you would like them or know someone who would. I also have a maybe baby here, pm me if you would like it ($35).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Sent you a pm

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm using Maybe Baby as well! I'm wondering if it actually helps the sperm along (increases chance of conception), or if it is just a friendlier lube than others with spermicide (so: better than normal lube, but not as good as going without lube completely). I hope that makes sense.

Question: I counted my withdrawal bleed from the pill as CD1 but now I have full on break through bleeding at "CD13". Should I be counting this as CD1 instead?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the 2ww and trying not to symptom spot but boobs are sore, aching in pelvis and constantly hungry. Also every night i dream Im pregnant or someone is pregnant. Last night i dreamt my male horse was pregnant! Havent had pregnancy dreams since pregnant last time.
    AF not due til 9th June so bit early for pms symptoms. Not getting my hopes up thou...well maybe just a little as this is month 7 of ttc since m/c at 9weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed for you!! I haven't been through a tww yet but I can't imagine it would be nice. I'm pretty impatient waiting for o as it is!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else got a holiday planned or concert tickets later this year and hoping to be up the duff??
    Im hoping to have a big baby belly for when Bon Jovi arrives!!! I'm sure baby will also be a big fan

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-05-2013),mumofprincess  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish bebe! I'm considering taking ds to melbourne for a weekend around october as the weather starts to fine up again....he will be 2.5, he already loves animals, so will love the zoo, aquarium, trams....and ill enjoy the shopping!

I do hope to be utd by then!