Closed Thread
Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is there anyway to tell when you've O'd?

Love the box of goodies, I was planning on getting a lot of our nursery furniture in the target kids sale next month or is that a bad idea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I considered I had o'd when I got a positive OPK the day before and had a little pain in my side. Also my EWCM stopped a day or two after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From my understanding with ovulation, a positive opk indicates an lh surge which is required to release the egg....so you can use them to predict it and bding at the appropriatw times. it usually occurs 12-36 hrs after the first positive opk.
    You can get strips like hpts, or digital ones.

Bbt charting confirms o after it happens, as your temp drops then rises for 3 days (or something like that)

So with the 2 you can get a fair idea of whats happening!

You can have a blood test, on cd21 that can confirm it's

You can check cervical mucous changes, or cervical position to help indicate fertile times.

Then some ladies get ovulation pains, bloating, nausia etc around ovulation too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's great that you are all so excited, and it makes me realise that perhaps I should have been a little more positive when TTC our first. I so didn't want anything baby related in the house - besides a port-a-cot that we bought to make it easier for visiting friends and guests and some toys for the same reason.
    Love the box of goodies - I liked the shoes too - they are classic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm too scared to buy baby things too! I bought one little pair of tights at Target, but every time I look at them I feel weirdly detached from them. I wish I never bought them, but I want them around so that I can give them to DP with the digi when (if) I get a positive.

I was supposed to O today but still neg on the OPKs. I had to stay up to 4am on Tuesday night to do some work, and I am thinking maybe I screwed up my cycle, as I've heard that most of ovulation preparation happens while you're asleep between 12am and 4am. Oops. Anyone else know about sleep deprivation and messing up your cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loved Already View Post
    Here is a laugh for you on a Thursday morning....

Do you think I have enough pre conceiving the baby?!
    This is month #7 TTC for us, and each month of failure, I tend to buy a few items to make myself feel better. Lets hope June is my month, or else this eventual baby will need to have 10 outfit changes a day to make use of all the purchases!!!
    Attachment 37177
    Very cute, I've amassed so many things now I am so bad lol I have a large luggage bag full of clothes, some sheet sets a swaddle, blankets even bought some big boxes of nappies lol hiding in cupboard, Spend on things slowly so not all at once. DH only knows about a few clothes and toys and got worried at that lol. Hopefully not too long and can start buying bigger ticket items

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi ladies. I hope your ttc journeys are being kind to you. Just dropping in because I have about 40 fertility2family opks here that I would like to give to a good home (maybe one where they haven't had a chance to try opks yet). They would be free, but remember that I am really ill at the moment so it might be a few days before I make it to the po. Just post here if you would like them or know someone who would. I also have a maybe baby here, pm me if you would like it ($35).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had spotting today at CD13. Is that a bad sign? Do I still have a chance that I will O?

ETA: This is my first month off the pill so I should of expected some spotting. I guess I'm just wondering if it means I won't O this month?
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 30-05-2013 at 16:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone used Maybe Baby Sperm Friendly gel?? I have never used anything like this so I'm very weary.. Thanks for the help June testers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Hoping to join in
    This is my first month with some drugs to help me ovulate So I'll be testing next week sometime, I am 6po now, so next Sunday maybe?

@nomie it might be ovulation bleeding if it is light...? Which is a good sign I think