Closed Thread
Page 31 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Negative on the OPK tonight although I'm really not sure how to read it. Hopefully I will recognise it when I see it. I'm so nervous I'll blink and our chance will be gone for June. My husband is dead set against having a winter baby - I honestly feel like banging him over the head when he brings it up as I just think its a ridiculous premise, particularly when I was born in July.

I'm taking elevit, I was taking a womens multi at the same time and found I was getting constipated TMI sorry so stopped, although it hasn't greatly improved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Negative on the OPK tonight although I'm really not sure how to read it. Hopefully I will recognise it when I see it. I'm so nervous I'll blink and our chance will be gone for June. My husband is dead set against having a winter baby - I honestly feel like banging him over the head when he brings it up as I just think its a ridiculous premise, particularly when I was born in July.

I'm taking elevit, I was taking a womens multi at the same time and found I was getting constipated TMI sorry so stopped, although it hasn't greatly improved.
    I did my very first opk tonight and it was negative. Little worried I will miss it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, what calendar day are you on?
    I'm CD12 today. I did my first OPK tonight too. Negative. Won't be surprised if I don't get a positive for another few days yet.

As for vitamins, I'm take Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold. My GP said that 500 µg of folic acid is enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Nomie I'm only cd6. Ff says 6-8 age possible fertile days then 9-17 are possible ovulation days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my app estimates me at cd12, no signs of O yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, hope this is ok to post here, I has u/s on Friday and was told O was close, few niggles Sunday and Monday, pos opk from Sunday night.
    Just poas opk for the hell of it and got this! Surely I've o by now? I'm on cycle day 21 now. I'm using forelife brand btw.
    First line is test line, second is control ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369824282.119752.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like 2 lines to me , Go ahead and go crazy if haven't already been

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Maybe, I don't know. I'm just impatient, the type of child who peaked at her Christmas presents! I'll wait until next week now!
    Haha sounds just like me!! super impatient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if anyone else on this thread is trying acupuncture but I tried it for the first time today. It was lovely and relaxing, and I'd recommend it to anyone else TTC. If nothing else it is a great stress release, which has got to help with baby making!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Sandra103  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just added you jaydensmum, wobbler and mrsefs! Good luck ladies!

Hopefully 13 is your lucky number mrsefs!

With the prenatal vitamins, we eat a fairly diverse range of foods, I like to mix it up for ds and have some form of vegies at least 5 nights a week, so I'm just taking the blackmores "ifolic" iodine/folic acid.
    I may swap to elevit once utd, as thats what I done last time. Ds was a healthy 4.080kgs/9lbs! (and born 8 days before edd!)

If you are having constipation, it could be from the iron in the elevit? I have heard of a few ladies swapping to another one and then the constipation would go.