Closed Thread
Page 27 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay lots of new joiners! Welcome everyone. And welcome
    bearbug, I remember when you were around earlier in the year, so sorry about your loss. FX that June is a sticky baby bonanza for you and all of us! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quick question.. What brand ovulation tests do you ladies suggest? I'm on my way to woollies now after work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got a negative on OPK test after work tonight, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, time to join you from the May thread. Currently CD4 so hopefully will manage to hold off on testing until the 20th. (Although should probably wait until the 27th as didn't get an early bfp last time I was pregnant!) That's the day my brother comes to visit from Ireland. Super excited! Hopefully it's a doubly exciting day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 9 today and about to commence dtd daily until after o. I will be exhausted! Lol! Here's hoping for a more normal cycle this month, last month was a bit weird due to endo biopsy/laparoscopy

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 9dpo here and feeling pretty average...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369730428.101804.jpg

Have attached today's countdown to pregnancy screen shot... The most 'very common' symptoms that I've had... Fx that's a good thing...

I'm just a bit concerned that its all a bit early... ?

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't think i should look at that site anymore Munchkin cause its too misleading still have the nasty bloating and nausea and upset tummy I had last week lol and other then the occasional chuck from my reflux I never get any of the other problems with O or AF but have consistently now for 2 weeks with no sign of going. Need to try and keep myself away from technology this month/ next few months from googling things lol. Good luck with things this month and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Don't think i should look at that site anymore Munchkin cause its too misleading still have the nasty bloating and nausea and upset tummy I had last week lol and other then the occasional chuck from my reflux I never get any of the other problems with O or AF but have consistently now for 2 weeks with no sign of going. Need to try and keep myself away from technology this month/ next few months from googling things lol. Good luck with things this month and
    😡

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS tomorrow. I cant wait till sat! Lol. Eeeeeeeeek! Cross your fingers for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have no idea what my body has decided after being normal for so long its just trying to confuse me so badly. Stress doesn't help. DH keeps asking what i want for my Birthday and doesn't like my answer that its something he can't buy but wish could just click fingers instead and have it over and done with lol. The 3 pg juniors at work all go off on maternity leave next week I am now the only junior there at work not pg or with a baby and I'm not junior really only by default cause the other nurses are all in late 40's or 50's lol.

Think need to increase health instead went for a walk this afternoon have to try the gym tomorrow and thursday so can feel good about having a wine or 2 with best friend. Told her I will make up for eating no brie this whole month cause i was trying to be good.