Closed Thread
Page 20 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for your AF arriving becca! fx you ovulate soon & get a BFP around 19 June!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hi ladies, now that AF has arrived I thought I would join this group. I missed the may thread due to PCOS. No idea when I will ovulate as i was having 28 day cycles then my last one was a 109 day cycle. I'm currently CD1 and FF Is suggesting AF is due June 19.
    Wow 109 days. So glad AF finally arrived for you and fx you have a 28 day cycle and a bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join in here. Currently on cd6 and will be ttc this month after a few months off. Have had 2 mc and a chem in the last year and now finally have a diagnosis and meds to treat my issues i am also armed with a heap of ovulation and pregnancy tests haha. good luck to everyone, hoping this is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks funchu and pinkorblue! I'm so excited! I think the excitement is helping distract me from the intense pain lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holly. I had a dream about you last night.
    We were on a bus, like a shopping trip sort of bus and they were giving out prizes and you got a big prize... A bug cheque to go to a charity of your choice... In honor of your angel... And I fit one... $900 and my my got one... In Skye's honor too....
    I don't know how much yours was but it was more than mine....
    Weird...

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hi ladies, now that AF has arrived I thought I would join this group. I missed the may thread due to PCOS. No idea when I will ovulate as i was having 28 day cycles then my last one was a 109 day cycle. I'm currently CD1 and FF Is suggesting AF is due June 19.
    Yay! Welcome! I've added you to the 19th its about time af showed for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join in here. Currently on cd6 and will be ttc this month after a few months off. Have had 2 mc and a chem in the last year and now finally have a diagnosis and meds to treat my issues i am also armed with a heap of ovulation and pregnancy tests haha. good luck to everyone, hoping this is our month!
    Welcome!! Do you have a date you plan to test?

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Holly. I had a dream about you last night.
    We were on a bus, like a shopping trip sort of bus and they were giving out prizes and you got a big prize... A bug cheque to go to a charity of your choice... In honor of your angel... And I fit one... $900 and my my got one... In Skye's honor too....
    I don't know how much yours was but it was more than mine....
    Weird...

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Awwww what a random, and special dream!

On the topics of dreams, I dreamt the night before last I got a bfp! It was a bit strange though, but won't go into details, you will all think I'm crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Yay! Welcome! I've added you to the 19th its about time af showed for you!!

Welcome!! Do you have a date you plan to test?

Awwww what a random, and special dream!

On the topics of dreams, I dreamt the night before last I got a bfp! It was a bit strange though, but won't go into details, you will all think I'm crazy.
    That's just teasing shadow! Come on, tell us, we love crazy!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow tell us!!! I love crazy dreams

Planning to test a few days early cause I'm a bit of a poas addict, probably around 13th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shadow. Can you please add me to the list too. I will be testing around the 22. Let's hope June is the lucky month for lots of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's pretty sweet Munch-- probably has to do with our recent endeavors! I'll see you on the 2nd to put the packages together!

Shadow--are you really worried about coming off crazy after my story earlier in the week?!

I actually had a dream the night before last that I was pregnant and went for a scan and it was a boy. It was a bit weird, when the dr went to show us it was a boy he reached in my tummy and pointed at the willy?!!! Weird!

That's first time I've had a dream about being pregnant since our loss that didn't involve finding out our baby girl had passed.