Closed Thread
Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1061
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah see, I'm 160cm and 56kg.
    When I was 53 I just looked plain scary for my frame. I reckon 55kg and 165cm is a bit too slight for a recommendation?
    If you were 60kg, you'd still be well with healthy weight range, right?
    Gosh... this whole health thing weirds me out. I have a fatty liver that I need to get under wraps!!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Hi All,

    Great (or not so great, depending on your interpretation!) to see some of you here for another round of TTC. What a journey! Grateful for your support in what is a secretive yet tough period of life.

    I am on round...8 .. (i think) of TTC. One miscarriage in March and a very temperamental thyroid problem to contend with, along with fitting TTC in around extensive work travel. The Endocrinologist had me bow out of TTC in May, but has given the green light for June. So onwards and upwards. I am giving this month the best shot I have given TTC yet.

    On CD 12 today, due to O in about a week. Armed with a host of the Clearblue digital O tests this month, and a few boxes of First Response for testing day - 18th June. My box of baby clothes is growing steadily. This week's addition was a Bond's jumpsuit.

    Fingers crossed for each and everyone on this thread.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Yeah see, I'm 160cm and 56kg.
    When I was 53 I just looked plain scary for my frame. I reckon 55kg and 165cm is a bit too slight for a recommendation?
    If you were 60kg, you'd still be well with healthy weight range, right?
    Gosh... this whole health thing weirds me out. I have a fatty liver that I need to get under wraps!!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah, I thought it was a bit much of the fs to suggest that 65kg was not a reasonable weight to conceive at - it's still within healthy BMI. I don't think he realised (even though I tried to get through to him) that my recent weight gain has been sudden and unexplained as I eat regularly, but then flog myself at the gym most days, and when I go to lose weight I just go fully low-gi and reduced cals. Will see how the clomid goes and what the BTs reveal.


    Hi lovedalready!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    Loved Already  (23-05-2013)

  5. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    210
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was a bit much of the fs to suggest that 65kg was not a reasonable weight to conceive at - it's still within healthy BMI. I don't think he realised (even though I tried to get through to him) that my recent weight gain has been sudden and unexplained as I eat regularly, but then flog myself at the gym most days, and when I go to lose weight I just go fully low-gi and reduced cals. Will see how the clomid goes and what the BTs reveal.


    Hi lovedalready!
    Yeah I think the BMI thing can be pretty flawed. I am 165cm and weigh 75kg but I am not overweight even though by BMI standards I am. I would look dead at 55kg! I have big boobs and a pretty wide frame which might contribute

    Anyway keep us posted!! And good luck with the assignments

  6. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yeah I think the BMI thing can be pretty flawed. I am 165cm and weigh 75kg but I am not overweight even though by BMI standards I am. I would look dead at 55kg! I have big boobs and a pretty wide frame which might contribute

    Anyway keep us posted!! And good luck with the assignments
    I agree with this with regards to BMI... I'm overweight with BMI of 30 at the moment, 80kgs and to be healthy I should be about 55kgs too... I think I'd look pretty sick at that weight... I fit most size 12 (some 14) clothes so I'm not too bad...


    RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

    elswyth  (24-05-2013)

  8. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just purchased 7 OPK and 2 PT's so FX!!

  9. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    The wait till test day is already driving me crazy lol

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #188
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmoocow View Post
    The wait till test day is already driving me crazy lol

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Test day! I'm still not at the start of the cycle yet

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (24-05-2013)

  12. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    I need to stop wasting money on tests lol and just wait till its time

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,104
    Thanks
    7,258
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, now that AF has arrived I thought I would join this group. I missed the may thread due to PCOS. No idea when I will ovulate as i was having 28 day cycles then my last one was a 109 day cycle. I'm currently CD1 and FF Is suggesting AF is due June 19.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  2. Jazzy June Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 20:21
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!