Closed Thread
Page 18 of 107 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I flipped through her book yesterday - it looked so nice - I wasn't sure how it rated with PCOS and so got more of an info book yesterday- but I think I will pop this one on my wish list.
    We tend to cook a lot of things from scratch already and with lots of low-gi veg, but it's so hard to lose weight and I'm sick of being on shakes all the time to keep my weight regular!
    Had bloods done just then and doing cortisol test tomorrow to see if it's gone down. It's never been this hard before. The fs said if I went back down to 55kg that my body might start working properly again - but I was there in Feb when we started TTC again...and nothing. Thank you for your support - it means a lot.
    Wow 55kg is tiny! Are you short? I feel for you, it must be hard, I find just trying to avoid fructose hard enough but I don't have PCOS so I take my hat off to you. Did that Naturally Knocked Up site interest you at all? I saw there was a whole PCOS section, i hoped maybe it was useful.

I think AF is gonna leave the building today, I am going to yoga and then dinner/wines with some girlfriends now (cancels it out, I know!) and then back to the no sugar, no alcohol preconception diet. I told myself that I am allowed sugar and wine when I have my period ONLY which means if I don't get a BFP at least I have a consolation prize!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoknows View Post
    PygtfhhfHuutythgthkîu

Um sorry little one got hold of my phone - apparently he likes surfing bub hub and making comments lol!!
    Lol - I thought it was your way of swearing online to begin with!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Whoknows  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. I was like 'um why am I seeing my avatar in a TTC thread?'. Maybe he was hinting to me that it's time to start....😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Wow 55kg is tiny! Are you short? I feel for you, it must be hard, I find just trying to avoid fructose hard enough but I don't have PCOS so I take my hat off to you. Did that Naturally Knocked Up site interest you at all? I saw there was a whole PCOS section, i hoped maybe it was useful.

I think AF is gonna leave the building today, I am going to yoga and then dinner/wines with some girlfriends now (cancels it out, I know!) and then back to the no sugar, no alcohol preconception diet. I told myself that I am allowed sugar and wine when I have my period ONLY which means if I don't get a BFP at least I have a consolation prize!
    No, not short (165cm) - average? But I have no butt or boobs - they got smaller each pregnancy until I now have none - so hard to look good in a dress - lol! But - they don't get in the way when I go for a run either...and I know that guys can't possibly be perving on me! It just seems to be the spot where I'm in proportion and healthy - my bone structure isn't large.
    The info on the website looks great - I am just finishing off an assignment so will attack finding new recipes next week. As it is I spend too much time on BH - if only it wasn't a click away from my assignment page! I tend to try and use it as a reward most of the time. I think having the support of my family would make a difference, but DH loves his carbs and hi-gi - I always cook him carbs as an extra to go with the lower-gi meals when I'm trying to drop weight.

Enjoy yourself! We all need something to look forward to as a consolation prize! Hopefully this will be our last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome anytime whoknows

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Whoknows  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No, not short (165cm) - average? But I have no butt or boobs - they got smaller each pregnancy until I now have none - so hard to look good in a dress - lol! But - they don't get in the way when I go for a run either...and I know that guys can't possibly be perving on me! It just seems to be the spot where I'm in proportion and healthy - my bone structure isn't large.
    The info on the website looks great - I am just finishing off an assignment so will attack finding new recipes next week. As it is I spend too much time on BH - if only it wasn't a click away from my assignment page! I tend to try and use it as a reward most of the time. I think having the support of my family would make a difference, but DH loves his carbs and hi-gi - I always cook him carbs as an extra to go with the lower-gi meals when I'm trying to drop weight.

Enjoy yourself! We all need something to look forward to as a consolation prize! Hopefully this will be our last month.
    I'm 161cm and around 55kgs. (I haven't weighed myself for ages but normally around there!). I'm not super skinny but definitely not chubby. I would have thought 55kg for 165cm would be a little small? I.e. not necessary to be that weight to be considered a healthy weight????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    A slightly off topic distraction for us all,but does anyone have a simply horrid sister-in-law? Doesn't matter what I do she is mean, in a catty way. She even had the hide to tell me I couldn't name my (hopeful) future baby a certain name because she wants to (she hasn't got kids yet) use that name!!!!

grrrr makes me

that is all....I'm still spotting, but got BFNs, so waiting impatiently for AF to properly arrive and finish so we can try again!!! Fingers crossed its a fertile June
    Ooh ooh I do... DH and I had an argument - none of her business a few weeks after DS was born and she involved herself, took his side then had the audacity to ask me if maybe I had PND.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mines not mean/rude she's just plain ditzy - she's 30 with no bf/house/baby etc and has decided to take six months off work to work on getting hot i.e lose weight..She just frustrates me to know end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankfully, I only met my sils once, and that was enough, she was nice to my face.....then 2 days later when df and i went away for the weekend, that was planed for 5 months prior...we came home to nasty massages on our answering machine from her and mil. Haven't sern sils since. Havent spoken to mil in almost 18 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

omg im 163com tall & I can never imagin myself at 55kg ever...I can't imagin about being in the high 60's just yet (cant even rememeber when that was last), Ive always had a bt of weight on & lost a good 10kg when i met my now DH i was 76kg then & im now 80.3kg after losing 12.3kg in this past 12or so months & im looking forward to getting to that 76/75kg mark again then go from there.