Closed Thread
Page 17 of 107 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yeah having enough meal plans/recipes up your sleeve is hard! I agree. And everything that is convenient is full of sugar and carbs. I've been cooking out of the Sarah Wilson 'I Quit Sugar' cookbook and I'll try some of the Naturally Knocked Up recipes from her site, there are quite a lot of good recipes in the recipe section. If you start a blog I'm sure it'd be popular!!
    I flipped through her book yesterday - it looked so nice - I wasn't sure how it rated with PCOS and so got more of an info book yesterday- but I think I will pop this one on my wish list.
    We tend to cook a lot of things from scratch already and with lots of low-gi veg, but it's so hard to lose weight and I'm sick of being on shakes all the time to keep my weight regular!
    Had bloods done just then and doing cortisol test tomorrow to see if it's gone down. It's never been this hard before. The fs said if I went back down to 55kg that my body might start working properly again - but I was there in Feb when we started TTC again...and nothing. Thank you for your support - it means a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Well DH has low sperm count any way (gyno just wants to make sure it hasnt dropped further) & so gyno gave us less than 5% chance of ever getting preg & i now have 2 so im not giving up hope yet. I have PCOS & left tube nearly fully blocked. ive even tried losing some weight in hoping it might help things along bit faster this time but it hasnt (12kg since march 2012)
    Well, I hope your DH gets some good news then. You have done well with your weight. Our close friends had swimmer issues but they were at the point that they had to go IVF. Will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about those struggling ATM - hope you have some good news soon, girls!!

I'm currently flying blind, since my parcel of OPKs & BBT thermometer mysteriously went missing despite apparently being "delivered" by Aust Post on Friday! I should be ovulating anywhere from yesterday to tomorrow, but I don't get reliable CM so will have to cover all bases, just in case 😳 Hope DH is up for it again tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Well, I hope your DH gets some good news then. You have done well with your weight. Our close friends had swimmer issues but they were at the point that they had to go IVF. Will be thinking of you.
    Thank you, Im feeling sooo much better & am enjoying being in a 16 not 18/20 but am looking forward to being a bit lighter .
    b4 we got preg with our #1 after the op gyno gave us another 4 cycles & if we werent preg by then he was going to refer us to IVF too but we were very lucky & got preg couple weeks after the op.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can you put me down for 9th June thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    A slightly off topic distraction for us all,but does anyone have a simply horrid sister-in-law? Doesn't matter what I do she is mean, in a catty way. She even had the hide to tell me I couldn't name my (hopeful) future baby a certain name because she wants to (she hasn't got kids yet) use that name!!!!

grrrr makes me

that is all....I'm still spotting, but got BFNs, so waiting impatiently for AF to properly arrive and finish so we can try again!!! Fingers crossed its a fertile June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    A slightly off topic distraction for us all,but does anyone have a simply horrid sister-in-law? Doesn't matter what I do she is mean, in a catty way. She even had the hide to tell me I couldn't name my (hopeful) future baby a certain name because she wants to (she hasn't got kids yet) use that name!!!!

grrrr makes me

that is all....I'm still spotting, but got BFNs, so waiting impatiently for AF to properly arrive and finish so we can try again!!! Fingers crossed its a fertile June
    I have one that is very nice then very mean. The most selfish person sometimes...made demands about our wedding, my husbands birthday, Christmas & I have caught her out saying stuff about me! But I still put on the happy face :-)
    I know how you feel ... Just name your baby whatever u want

Thanks
    Reviews
    PygtfhhfHuutythgthkîu

Um sorry little one got hold of my phone - apparently he likes surfing bub hub and making comments lol!!
    Last edited by Whoknows; 22-05-2013 at 16:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post

grrrr makes me

Maybe we have the same sis-in-law!!! Sounds v familiar behaviöurs!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoknows View Post
    PygtfhhfHuutythgthkîu

Um sorry little one got hold of my phone - apparently he likes surfing bub hub and making comments lol!!
    Hahah I actually wondered if that was the case... Either that or you are really frustrated with something!

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

11. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Whoknows  (22-05-2013)