Closed Thread
Page 16 of 107 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Thanks Elswyth. I would love to find some new ideas. I'm toying with the idea of starting a blog to try and record some meals - I'm wondering how many other people find themselves bored of the same low-gi, low-carb meals all the time. As a general rule I tend not to have too much sugar, as I understood that from the testing they started years ago that it was PCOS and insulin resistance without the final say - which the u/s and fs confirmed today. Bloods tomorrow are checking the same thing, so will know to which extent it is.
    Yeah having enough meal plans/recipes up your sleeve is hard! I agree. And everything that is convenient is full of sugar and carbs. I've been cooking out of the Sarah Wilson 'I Quit Sugar' cookbook and I'll try some of the Naturally Knocked Up recipes from her site, there are quite a lot of good recipes in the recipe section. If you start a blog I'm sure it'd be popular!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Understandable - I remember they checked DH's sperm just before I had the lap years ago, just to make sure it wasn't double infertility. Hopefully you will fall soon and not have to worry about chasing things just yet. We fell first go after the lap too (with some clomid, but still!)

You poor thing - I'm sorry that you were in so much pain.
    Well DH has low sperm count any way (gyno just wants to make sure it hasnt dropped further) & so gyno gave us less than 5% chance of ever getting preg & i now have 2 so im not giving up hope yet. I have PCOS & left tube nearly fully blocked. ive even tried losing some weight in hoping it might help things along bit faster this time but it hasnt (12kg since march 2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my Hsg yesterday. It was painless but didn't go as I hoped. Both tubes didn't fill up with the dye so they are either blocked which is weird because I was pregnant in feb oland had a possible chem in march. The tubes might have had spasm not letting the dye in though. Ive read that these test can be very inaccurate and the dye can still even spill out when you have a blockage and the tubes spasm which looks like a blockage. The radiologist was so amazed about my anatomy she gave me a free mri. Fx it was my tubes having a spasm because im not keen going for more surgey.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I please be put down for 3rd June. I'm now in the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed this is our month RLP! I'm now in tww as well.

I know this is a naive question and I'm pretty much only asking for the reassurance that my thoughts are right, but because I got a positive OPK on Sunday, I don't need to test anymore right? And dtd on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday was enough and we can have a little break now?

I'm just paranoid because period tracker predicted o tomorrow and it came earlier, I know I should probably trust my body over an app though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I'm a newbie and just joined bubhub yesterday and would love to join your group.

DH and I are starting TTC for the first time in June (O on the 6th) and I am super excited!!

I already have my OPK and PT and am hoping for a BFP!!!

Could you please put me down for testing on the 18th? That will be 12 days, or is that too early for testing?

Good luck to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Fingers crossed this is our month RLP! I'm now in tww as well.

I know this is a naive question and I'm pretty much only asking for the reassurance that my thoughts are right, but because I got a positive OPK on Sunday, I don't need to test anymore right? And dtd on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday was enough and we can have a little break now?

I'm just paranoid because period tracker predicted o tomorrow and it came earlier, I know I should probably trust my body over an app though!
    Oh I hope so! I'm over trying

I have no idea, I use the app as well as going off my cm. I would say trust the opk, but dtd again just to be sure haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I had my Hsg yesterday. It was painless but didn't go as I hoped. Both tubes didn't fill up with the dye so they are either blocked which is weird because I was pregnant in feb oland had a possible chem in march. The tubes might have had spasm not letting the dye in though. Ive read that these test can be very inaccurate and the dye can still even spill out when you have a blockage and the tubes spasm which looks like a blockage. The radiologist was so amazed about my anatomy she gave me a free mri. Fx it was my tubes having a spasm because im not keen going for more surgey.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm so sorry that it wasn't all good news - what is the next plan of attack?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Oh I hope so! I'm over trying

I have no idea, I use the app as well as going off my cm. I would say trust the opk, but dtd again just to be sure haha
    For me, I trust the Opk... I think that's going to be more accurate than an app...

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yeah having enough meal plans/recipes up your sleeve is hard! I agree. And everything that is convenient is full of sugar and carbs. I've been cooking out of the Sarah Wilson 'I Quit Sugar' cookbook and I'll try some of the Naturally Knocked Up recipes from her site, there are quite a lot of good recipes in the recipe section. If you start a blog I'm sure it'd be popular!!
    I flipped through her book yesterday - it looked so nice - I wasn't sure how it rated with PCOS and so got more of an info book yesterday- but I think I will pop this one on my wish list.
    We tend to cook a lot of things from scratch already and with lots of low-gi veg, but it's so hard to lose weight and I'm sick of being on shakes all the time to keep my weight regular!
    Had bloods done just then and doing cortisol test tomorrow to see if it's gone down. It's never been this hard before. The fs said if I went back down to 55kg that my body might start working properly again - but I was there in Feb when we started TTC again...and nothing. Thank you for your support - it means a lot.