Closed Thread
Page 15 of 107 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok ladies! I Think we are up to date!!

As for the essential oils, i have no idea?! Interesting concept though. Maybe a call to a naturopath might help?

LOL Oh my gosh Holly! that is the funniest thing!! I choked on my drink! Much better than spitting it over my laptop lol Honey goes well with mint and lamb too

Little ted, sorry to hear things werent all good news, but at least you have some answers and know where you stand now, so you are more informed to beat it, and get that BFP!!! I have my purple pen waiting to colour you in

AFM, CD21, pretty sure im not Ovulating this month oh well!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I suggested mint jelly n*pples might be a nice addition to the (several) cuts of lamb he was thinking of.
    Love this so funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little ted I'm so sorry you didn't get good news I have my fingers (and toes) crossed for you for June

Afm my acupuncture appointment went well I'm just starting my fertile time so time to get go it (so to speak )

Good luck everyone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clowo22 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Sorry to hear Little Ted but glad you're hopeful for the end of June! I'm sure I'll be there with ya

Take a look at naturallyknockedup.com, there is a great bunch of resources for eating and living healthy! And a great meal plan here that I am gonna try: http://www.naturallyknockedup.com/a-preconception-diet/

She has a great list of foods to avoid (sugar, caffeine, soy milk) and there's lots of PCOS resources too. Do you eat sugar?
    Thanks Elswyth. I would love to find some new ideas. I'm toying with the idea of starting a blog to try and record some meals - I'm wondering how many other people find themselves bored of the same low-gi, low-carb meals all the time. As a general rule I tend not to have too much sugar, as I understood that from the testing they started years ago that it was PCOS and insulin resistance without the final say - which the u/s and fs confirmed today. Bloods tomorrow are checking the same thing, so will know to which extent it is.

Bought a book and mag today to try and get a few more ideas too. I have a list of foods in one of my recipe journals, but we've had these foods so much after having the kids and the mc s when dropping the weight that even I am over them. I think my only weakness is chocolate - but I can also go three months without it and not get too bothered.

I think the main struggle is having enough energy and not feeling hungry - low gi is supposed to combat it - but perhaps I haven't found the right balance. 6 more days til assignment is due in, then I can start on this project and sew some summer dresses for DD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    DH wouldnt have had to have his sperm tested if i I didnt have to have another op as Gyno said if his sperm count has dropped a fair bit from last time he tested then the op mayno help me anyway & maynot be worth doing.
    I only had small amounts of endo 5years ago but gyno burt them out anyway but i use to get very very bad period pain on 1st day of bleeding to the point i was going to the emergancy room at the hospital the pain was that bad & with the waiting times at the hospital i would sit there in pain for 3 or so hours then end up going home so exhusted & just wanted to sleep without even seeing someone. after my op 5years ago 2 weeks later i was preg with our #1 & havent had AF pain since until after i had our #2 nearly 2 years ago every couple cycles the pain is getting little more pain each couple cycles but only on the 1st day of bleeding..my last AF was quite painful but not enough to make me cry, I just took some nurofen plus & went laied on the couch
    Understandable - I remember they checked DH's sperm just before I had the lap years ago, just to make sure it wasn't double infertility. Hopefully you will fall soon and not have to worry about chasing things just yet. We fell first go after the lap too (with some clomid, but still!)

You poor thing - I'm sorry that you were in so much pain.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 21-05-2013 at 20:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post

As for the essential oils, i have no idea?! Interesting concept though. Maybe a call to a naturopath might help?

LOL Oh my gosh Holly! that is the funniest thing!! I choked on my drink! Much better than spitting it over my laptop lol Honey goes well with mint and lamb too

Little ted, sorry to hear things werent all good news, but at least you have some answers and know where you stand now, so you are more informed to beat it, and get that BFP!!! I have my purple pen waiting to colour you in

It would be lovely to get a BFP before our eldest turns 5 - he has been asking for another sibling, but we also have very close friends that have just the one special IVF baby, so he knows they don't come to everyone easily. It would be a close call if we do manage to catch the egg. I'd like a spectacular shade of purple thanks! Perhaps even technicolour!

Have you had progesterone checked shadow, if you have no signs of af? I only used OPKs for the first time this month to make sure for testing - do you use them usually or just go off regular signs? Gosh they're expensive! $3 for a small piece of cardboard. On the other hand, over the last 5 months I have spent around $100 on hpts. So hopeful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello all,

I'll be joining you all for June. We were hoping to start TTC in May but AF arrived over two weeks early. I'm not sure of what day to test, I'm estimating that I will be O between 27-May to June 05 *hopefully* and I will get some OPK tests on the weekend to start using next week. But we will be DTD every 2-3 days as soon as AF finishes regardless. Does anyone have an idea on what date I should put down for a test based on the rough O dates above? Do you all always test or just wait for AF to either arrive or not arrive? Sorry for all the questions, looking forward to speaking more with you and sharing many BFP for June!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Hello all,

I'll be joining you all for June. We were hoping to start TTC in May but AF arrived over two weeks early. I'm not sure of what day to test, I'm estimating that I will be O between 27-May to June 05 *hopefully* and I will get some OPK tests on the weekend to start using next week. But we will be DTD every 2-3 days as soon as AF finishes regardless. Does anyone have an idea on what date I should put down for a test based on the rough O dates above? Do you all always test or just wait for AF to either arrive or not arrive? Sorry for all the questions, looking forward to speaking more with you and sharing many BFP for June!

If you have a regular leutal phase, then it would be 14dpo that af would be due. It depends how high the hcg level is to as what day it will show up - this sometimes depends on how/when baby implants or if there are multiples. Some people's hcg tends to increase faster/slower than others too. To be safe - test a few weeks after ovulation at the earliest - unless you would like to join POAS anonymous.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Mum2b87  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    If you have a regular leutal phase, then it would be 14dpo that af would be due. It depends how high the hcg level is to as what day it will show up - this sometimes depends on how/when baby implants or if there are multiples. Some people's hcg tends to increase faster/slower than others too. To be safe - test a few weeks after ovulation at the earliest - unless you would like to join POAS anonymous.
    Thanks Little Ted! I will worry about O and DDT reguarly then go OTT with the testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post

Me too! Cd19 and no signs of O. Blurgh!