Closed Thread
Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I suggested mint jelly n*pples might be a nice addition to the (several) cuts of lamb he was thinking of.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahahaha so funny

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Would you still like to br left on the 10 th?

Welcome! What date do you think you will be testing? I can add you to our list! Fx all the dreams come true!
    Hi, thanks! Could you put me down for the 7th please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I suggested mint jelly n*pples might be a nice addition to the (several) cuts of lamb he was thinking of.
    Love it! That's what its about! And you'll always remember having fun whilst ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Love it! That's what its about! And you'll always remember having fun whilst ttc
    Please keep in mind that I have no plans of doing this! Although his birthday is coming up...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    pretty sure the list is up to date ladies! Let me know if i have missed anything or something is wrong and ill fix it

Not long till June now!! Less than 2 weeks away, which means that some ladies should already be in their TWW!! Heres hoping we get lots of BFPS!!
    Hi. Could you bring me back top the 17th? Many thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    This was the page the thread took me to...and this was the sentence I was met with - so had to go back and find the context - funny, funny!

Just got back from fs and some things were explained and other things unknown.
    u/s person said that I have a large cyst atm that could be causing some pain. He said to see if the pain got worse then go back and get lap to check things out further in a few months. u/s and history showed definite PCOS, so back onto clomid as he said my ovulation quality is going to be heavily reduced, even though I did ovulate this month. So, hopefully a BFP by the end of June! It gets so quiet in these threads by the end of the month

And it looks like I'll be eating green beans and continuing to flog myself stupid at the gym for the rest of my life.
    Anyone know ways to help fight insulin resistance? He told me no to metformin as they usually only reserve this for when you put on a very large amount of weight. Even though I have put on a large amount of weight, I was down to 55kg, so after putting on 10kg, I still fit into healthy range.
    Perhaps I'll just go get some guides that have meal ideas...that the kids and DH won't mind eating with me. I have about 15 ideas that I've done to death over the years that are low-carb, low-gi for when I drop baby weight and am sooo over them.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 21-05-2013 at 13:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    This was the page the thread took me to...and this was the sentence I was met with - so had to go back and find the context - funny, funny!
    Bahahahaha!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got back from fs and some things were explained and other things unknown.
    u/s person said that I have a large cyst atm that could be causing some pain. He said to see if the pain got worse then go back and get lap to check things out further in a few months. u/s and history showed definite PCOS, so back onto clomid as he said my ovulation quality is going to be heavily reduced, even though I did ovulate this month. So, hopefully a BFP by the end of June! It gets so quiet in these threads by the end of the month

And it looks like I'll be eating green beans and continuing to flog myself stupid at the gym for the rest of my life.
    Anyone know ways to help fight insulin resistance? He told me no to metformin as they usually only reserve this for when you put on a very large amount of weight. Even though I have put on a large amount of weight, I was down to 55kg, so after putting on 10kg, I still fit into healthy range.
    Perhaps I'll just go get some guides that have meal ideas...that the kids and DH won't mind eating with me. I have about 15 ideas that I've done to death over the years that are low-carb, low-gi for when I drop baby weight and am sooo over them.
    Sorry to hear Little Ted but glad you're hopeful for the end of June! I'm sure I'll be there with ya

Take a look at naturallyknockedup.com, there is a great bunch of resources for eating and living healthy! And a great meal plan here that I am gonna try: http://www.naturallyknockedup.com/a-preconception-diet/

She has a great list of foods to avoid (sugar, caffeine, soy milk) and there's lots of PCOS resources too. Do you eat sugar?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (21-05-2013),Little Ted  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Larazie!
    This sounds familiar! Going back to our old fs tomorrow. Hoping DH won't have to have his sperm tested again - but it has been nearly six years. Had pap smear last week - I did ask if they could do it during the last D&C - but no!
    I have my hopes up that things will progress quickly, get sorted quickly and be easily fixable! Having bloods Wed morning. Can't wait to have energy and health back. Let us know how you get on.
    What were your endo symptoms?
    DH wouldnt have had to have his sperm tested if i I didnt have to have another op as Gyno said if his sperm count has dropped a fair bit from last time he tested then the op mayno help me anyway & maynot be worth doing.
    I only had small amounts of endo 5years ago but gyno burt them out anyway but i use to get very very bad period pain on 1st day of bleeding to the point i was going to the emergancy room at the hospital the pain was that bad & with the waiting times at the hospital i would sit there in pain for 3 or so hours then end up going home so exhusted & just wanted to sleep without even seeing someone. after my op 5years ago 2 weeks later i was preg with our #1 & havent had AF pain since until after i had our #2 nearly 2 years ago every couple cycles the pain is getting little more pain each couple cycles but only on the 1st day of bleeding..my last AF was quite painful but not enough to make me cry, I just took some nurofen plus & went laied on the couch

13. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (21-05-2013)