+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else have this issue with FRER

Sorry, very long winded but surely I am not the only person to have this issue.

Hubby and I are not TTC but are not exactly being careful, I suppose you could say we are keepin our options open , we already have a DS and DD and there is nothing like a pidgeon pair but I feel like I need to fill the car and one more would make me very happy

Anyway I seem to keep (well over the last 3 months) getting tests that I can't really make out a line unless the light is right (we all know those stand on your head while squinting cross eyed type LOL). All but one were taken prior to AF being due, last month and the one before were chem pregnancies as other tests showed very very faintest of the faint lines before AF showed up.

The lines in question are not colourless but pink I think. Here is a few examples of what I mean, test within timeframe, questionable. Once dry as you can see no questioning the lines. (the one with my fingers was CD 23 of this cycle, other one about CD 25 but the previous cycle. Usually regular 28 day cycle)

IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0657.jpg

Does anyone else keep getting this? It is getting to the point that I am doubting the qccuracy of these tests as the other brands are either + or -. I did a confirm early today at CD 25 and it was negative which is why I thought I'd see if other people have experienced the same thing. Not too fussed either way as OH and I are supposed to see the Ob about it as I had some health issues with my previous pregnancies (non life threatening just annoying) and hubby wanted to see the Drs thoughts before we made the decision of whether to have a 3rd or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It seems pretty common. If you look at the personal pregnancy test thread, you'll see a lot of women with a similar issue. It seems that these tests aren't as reliable as they used to be.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the same issue when ttc those tests are not as reliable as they use to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having issue with the FR brand ovulation kits aswell! Iam TTC and I've been using my app, I usually O about day 18.ive been testing for O since cycle day 16. I'm on cycle day 25 of 32 day cycle. Apparently I haven't O yet...

Best of luck to us all