+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi precious one - I feel your worry... I also developed spotting around 8 weeks brown in colour on & off for about a week - everything was fine ..they told me quite common & not to be overly concerned unless accompanied with cramping, bright red blood or clots... My dr got me in for a scan which really helped put my mind at rest... Sending hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    precious one. It sounds like it could be old blood especially if not accompanied by cramping or anything. They say too that sometimes when your period should have been due were you not pregnant that sometimes you can spot. that's all it is. I understand your anxiety and fears, it's been such a roller coaster here too. I know it's not something you want to hear because I hate hearing it but try and rest on the couch or something with some calming music and not let it affect you too much because bubs will feel it. Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tan and miraclebubba for the support. I have taken the day off, and lying on the couch trying to relax sending positive energy and lots of prayers to my precious one, hoping all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm another one who had brown/ red spotting with my first. It's hard not to worry but it's common. My friend recently had gorgeous boy but actually bled before she did pregnancy test so thought wasn't. Fingers crossed. I'm in different situation. 40 with 2 kids and due today and kind of worried that period has not come yet as use natural method and was bit sloppy this month. Have been obsessing recently about whether I am sure want no more kids but now the idea I may have stuffed up makes me pretty sure I'm happy with just 2. There couldn't be a worse time (sis just had miscarriage, major overseas trip booked for Xmas). Sorry if this is insensitive to anyone desperately wanting baby but I'm really hoping to bleed today!!!
    Last edited by Freyamum; 09-05-2013 at 12:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had dr app. this arvo and she wasn't very concerned, but I'm having an ultrasound tomorrow. I'm still worried as every time I go to the loo I'm scared that I will see more blood, but it's only when I wipe (sorry for personal info) and it is still brown in colour. What I think is a lot the dr said no its not, so still on edge a little, just want that ultrasound NOW!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for tomorrow precious one, it's so hard not to worry, especially if you're still seeing more (no matter how small amount it is). Hope everything goes well tomorrow, let us know. Maybe for now, you should do like me and head to bed for some rest. Hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Preciousone - I hope I can put your mind at rest a little. I had exactly the same at 9 weeks. Brown when I wiped and it went on for a few days. It was Christmas Eve at its worst and it was a horrible time getting through Christmas. However everything was absolutely perfect and I've had no problems with the twins since (lasted about a week for me). I kept hearing that brown blood was much better than red so keep hopeful and although it's awful to go through you definitely have a great chance that it will all be fine. MrsLeo - you and I must be so similar! We are in the middle of a reno on our old home too. We moved to a farmhouse with a cottage that was built in 1854 that we'd been restoring for years and have now added onto. I love it but it's not going to be finished in time for the bubs, so I'm patiently living with boarded up holes where windows should be, electrical wires still hanging out of walls etc etc. It gave us a great laugh when we went to pre-natal classes and they told us how to make our home child safe....ummmm.....I hope they don't do home visits!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nat thanks for the laugh - I thought I was the only one. We've been undergoing the world slowest reno for the past 7 years. Walls are half painted and at the moment only half the dining room has floorboards. A builder friend came over with a moisture meter and walked through the house going 'no, no, no, no...' to pretty much every room - meaning no you can't have babies in here. Urgh. He's coming back to check for lead in the remaining old paint. Soooo tomorrow we start on the new damp course to fix the damp, while all other projects again come to a halt. It never ends and if you just have to laugh to remain sane!!

mymiraclebubba did you have a scan today???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...GREAT NEWS, all is ok, saw bub on the ultrasound today with excellent heart rate 180 bpm. Very active little bubba, could see the arms moving around. Blood not coming from baby or uterus and all normal.... My mum came with me today because my partner was unable to make it. I feel so relieved now, and mum was really excited to see it. Thanks again for al your support everyone. X

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousOne For This Useful Post:

Missleo  (10-05-2013),Tan39  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome preciousone! Me too i have great news! Everything is perfect & we have a heartbeat!