+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi twocam, glad it's all working out for you. I'm 40+4 now and can't even imagine holding my baby. All I think about is when is labour going to start, should I be having a c section to get her out safely now. When I saw the doctor on Tuesday she did an internal and cervix is still high, long etc. So still playing waiting game but because of my age I need to be monitored - which is all good to me, but they also offered me a c section (first baby was caesar) and I just don't know if waiting and hoping for a vbac is the right thing?? DS was 10 days over so I'm pretty sure that I just have babies who need longer / don't want to vacate! but it wasn't so stressful when i was 36 and doctors weren't scaring me with the idea that my age could make waiting risky... It's less than 5 years ago though so could there really be that much difference???
    sorry for hijacking your happy post, just feeling bit confused and lost right now :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi twocam! Wow that went fast!!

Hi freyamum, I had my little girl on April 8th, she's perfect & healthy, although a little more sleep wouldn't go astray lol!
    I just want to reassure you that my baby was 41+2 (so 9 days over) and I'm 43, and had a VB. I was monitored but still considered low risk. It's amazing what our bodies can do! My older two kids (who I had in my 20's) were both nearly 2 weeks late so I'm the same, mine need extra baking lol!
    You will be holding your baby before you know it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay FreyaMum not long now - L was born at 40+4 so I know how annoying it is to get up every morning after 40 weeks and think "is this the day" and then go back to bed that night "nope...maybe tomorrow"! Hoping your next post is a lovely birth announcement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ya lovely ladies!

Nice to have an update on everyone.
    Congratulations Jentra!
    Can't believe how fast time goes twocam, my LO is 6 months today! Glad all is going well!

Ooh not long Freyamum, that time has gone awfully fast! All the best with whatever decision you make, you'll be holding your little one any day now. It's so exciting & nerve racking at the same time.

Here is a pic of my little girl, was taken just the other day! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401705513.506060.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick message to say my healthy baby girl born Thursday am after going into labour Wednesday night. She weighed in at 3.8kg and was totally fine all labour, delivery etc and is generally perfect! So glad I didn't let the doom doctor scare me into having early c section :-) no name yet, tired but so in love again :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Freyamum For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Freya!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Freya!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Freya!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news Freyamum! How are you finding the routine of a new bub? Hope you are managing some sleep as well as precious cuddle time Well done Mummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious what a beautiful picture! Did you make the outfit? My mother has knitted heaps for us, thankfully it's all machine-washable wool these days

Leo is 5 month today & learned to blow raspberries yesterday!