+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, your not wrong! Everyone seems to have had their babies and are busy with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 30 weeks but this thread has been quiet so mostly on my birth date one.
    Jentra, Friday! How are you feeling?
    Generally I must say this pregnancy has been harder than other 2. Feel more tired and pains, and I think unplanned nature has caused so much stress, so much apprehension. It doesn't help that my 7 year old darling girl has turned into feral lying monster!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there Freyamum! Not long now! I'm the same, it's my 3rd, and of course it's been 16 years since my last baby, and my body has definitely had enough! Was much easier in my 20's lol!
    I'm getting slight twinges now, and have a very minor hind leak, so I will be induced next week if I don't go in my own, I'm so ready to have this baby!!
    I'm lucky my kids are older so they are helpful my DD has been driving me around and helping me heaps while my hubby works long hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Jentra, very exciting! Hope all goes well. Are you having natural natural or c-section?

I was induced, took 3.5 hrs labour & bloody hard work. 15 yrs since I last popped out a baby...oh God it hurt, don't remember it hurting like that. I opted for complete natural, no pain relief, but by gosh was thinking epi, cs..anything towards the end when it's all full on ! Lol.....but your body is so amazing what it does, & the pain is gone!
    I cried when she was out, the relief & having her in my arms at last..Amazing!

I have been on another baby page too, but most of the girls there are quite a bit younger, I'm the granny of the group...haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PreciousOne!
    Going to attempt natural, but I don't really care as long as she comes out lol!
    I strangely have a good recollection of the pain, so hopefully I'm prepared! Wow, 3.5 hours! Mine were 18 then 12 hours, so if mine is short ill be ecstatic! How are you going with motherhood again after the long break? I feel like I'll be ok, I'm already not sleeping so I'm ready for the fatigue lol!
    I feel like a grandma sometimes too! Although when I go to my appointments I feel like I'm too small ha ha, everyone seems huge!!
    Glad to hear from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I looked for this thread to update earlier and couldn't find it. Yay Jenta you're nearly there! And Freyamum not far behind. Our guy arrived naturally at 40+2, labour was brilliant although the epi didn't work I ended up in surgery after a big haemmorage post-birth and also had internal and external tears that needed surgical repair. But honestly he is a joy and a good night time sleeper so DH and I and our older kids haven't suffered from lack of sleep, which is great. Asked DH if we could try for another......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam so good to hear your birth and early weeks are going so well! That's hilarious that you'd think about another already he he :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Freyamum For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Twocam! Glad to hear your baby is so well behaved
    This time next week I should be holding a newborn

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jentra2 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jentra

I'm finding motherhood to a little one again really easy, it's like the first again but with the knowledge & experience. My older two help out when they are around & loving their little sister. Loving the quality time I'm having with Emmalyn, she's just growing too quickly, each day is precious, just not getting much done a around the house though, but I'm not stressing. I'm pretty relaxed & just going with the flow, & I have a happy contented bubba. just so in love with my little girl!

I've joined a baby/mothers group & really enjoying that even though most of the other mums are much younger, but that's ok they don't make me feel older, I'm just the wiser one ..lol!
    I'm going to meet up with older mums in their 40's after Easter, so am looking forward to that!

All the best with the birth & labour goes quicker for you. I was lucky with that. 5 hrs for 1st, 1 hr for 2nd & 3.5 hrs for last.."but very intense last time!

Hi there twocam & Freyamum, sounds like things are going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Precious, I'm so glad to hear that you're loving motherhood again! That's how I feel, I'm not excited about the giving birth bit, despite the 16 year gap, I still have vivid memories of the extreme pain!
    But I do feel relaxed about the prospect of motherhood, and find I'm actually looking forward to it! I'm hoping to find some mums my age to hang with, though I do know a couple already
    My DD & DS will be a great help, and my DD is already being a enormous help, she's been driving me around & helping me with the housework
    I'm due Friday, but not sure if baby is ready to come yet!!