+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Precious, hoping your bigger daughter had a great 15th birthday and that the induction tonight goes smoothly

Hansmum - fruit doesn't really help me, but I take psyllium husks in a bag from Woolies (in the health food section, about $7 for a big bag). It's all natural, so no nasty chemicals or anything. I have two teaspoons mixed into a glass of warm water first thing in the morning (you have to chug it straight away before it goes gluggy). Then immediately drink a second big glass of water to wash it down. It's brilliant! And that $7 bag has lasted me for months, much cheaper than any medication.

FreyaMum hope you are having a nice weekend!

AFM now 33 weeks, still working and doing all the usual family stuff. Have another midwife appointment this week but don't expect any surprises. Only 3 weeks of work left

Thanks
    Reviews
    well there 2 more sleeps til my NT scan, Im pretty nervous, cant wait for it to be over really. I had a checkup scan last week and bub is still doing great and I made it to 12 weeks so Im wrapped. Hope everyone is well, its been quiet in here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hansmum For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hansmum these waits for tests etc are terrible! Fingers crossed all goes well for nt scan. I'm just about 16 weeks now and getting ready for 4 week trip to Japan, uk, Ireland. I can't wait to see family in Ireland :-) I'm actually looking forward to flight for the break - no one to cook/clean for, no Xmas shopping, packing etc...so tired not sure how will be ready but somehow have to be by Sunday!! Best of luck for next scan :-) I won't see anyone now until I'm back and have 20 week scan at 21 weeks!!!! I wish baby would start moving around can't quite relax at the mo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Freyamum For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry for the delay of our news. On Dec 2nd Emmalyn Rose was born weighing 3810g (8lb 6oz) 52 cm long. I had 3.5 hr labour, all went well. Both hubby are I are so much in love with her, just amazing. This is hubby's first and he is in awe, a very emotional experience.

We are home and she is feeding really well, and both... my older two chn ...and yes my son included are smitten with her. We are getting pretty good nights as she is feeding around 3-4 hourly.

How is everyone else going? Hope tests etc are going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious - congrats on the arrival of your daughter. I am so pleased your son has come around! What a great early Xmas gift

Hansmum - I hope all went well at your scan

Freyamum - Have a brilliant trip and let us know how your scan goes when you are back.

AFM, am now 34+6 and still all good. I am finishing work a couple of days before Christmas and will then be on the downhill run to Operation "Birth This Watermelon"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a good Xmas & New Year. I am due in 15 days and there are no signs that bub is planning to come early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks twocam, not long now for you now!
    How have you gone in this heat?

It's been horrible in Adelaide, Emmalyn has coped quite well considering, she's just been having extra feeds and just a little unsettled after tea until about 9/10pm, but then sleeps quite well averaging from 4-6 hrs, not complaining!
    I can't believe Emmalyn is 6 weeks already!

How is everyone else going?
    Did you all have a good Christmas & New Year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam how are you? What's with the news on baby? It's been super quiet here, is no one left on this thread?
    I guess we are all busy with our bubs, Emmalyn certainly keeping me busy, she's 15 wks already.

Anyone else??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousOne For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there! I was on this thread but there never seemed to be anyone else on here!! I'm actually due next Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentra2 View Post
    Hey there! I was on this thread but there never seemed to be anyone else on here!! I'm actually due next Friday
    Congratulations Jentra not long now. ... this thread has become super quiet the last couple of months

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app