+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best with the harmony tests Freya, hope things continue to progress well.

Wow mum47 can't believe the twins are 3 months, where has that time gone!
    Yes it's getting close for me now, not sure if anyone else still on this thread is getting close.

Twocam, your getting there about 10 wks to go, it gets more and more exciting as time goes.

We put the infant car seat in the car today, could of killed my other half in that process. I think we should get it checked out by Red Cross or someone. It just seems like seat beats are everywhere and not easily assessable to get baby in and out. Argh, part of it looks right but doesn't as well!
    Where else can I get it checked?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcomes so glad there are more of us out there! It's been 17 years since I was last pregnant so it's a eye opener!

To answer Freyamum, it wasnt planned, but not un welcome, I consider myself blessed not to need IVF, as I realise many my age do. I'm feeling ok, but have had a nasty chest infection
    I'm off for my scan tomorrow, which should give me a idea of dates, but I'm guessing I'm 12-14 weeks. I can feel bubs moving around so I'm guessing closer to 14
    A bit nervous about the harmony tests, so hoping all is ok!
    Hoping all you ladies are feeling well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow jentra we are almost same stage :-) I know what you mean about being lucky not to need ivf/ other help - tho I think my age got me into this as thought in early menopause he he ;-) So good your kids are excited - not told ours yet as my sister had late miscarriage (14 weeks) and my kids were very upset. We will next week after nt scan if all goes well - I can't wait to see their reaction they love babies and especially my 4 year old boy cannot walk past a baby without tickling it's toes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, just been to my scan, and suprise suprise, I'm 21 weeks! And it's a girl Daddy is excited about having another 'daddies girl'!
    bloods come back next week, and so far everything looks good
    So needless to say we won't be doing the other testing, we will just take what nature has dealt us. So moving our preps into high gear now
    thanks for the replies & the support ladies!!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you are half way!!! Did you really get this far with no morning sickness?? I'm so jealous. I got my harmony test back and all clear for main chromosome abnormalities :-) and we are having another girl too!! Got nt scan Tuesday then think might tell kids tho dp wants to wait a bit as his brothers wife just had their first like 2 days ago I think he wants them to feel like the focus for a while - actually I think it's more he still hasn't accepted and not telling is avoiding it feeling real!! No family in the country so can get away with being secret bit longer but I am huge already, serious bump! Glad it's cooler today in sydney I'm hiding with big jumper :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    went for my results today, and apart from a slight vitamin D deficiency, everything looks good!

Any of you ladies in Melb?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's excellent Jentra, so glad all is looking good.

Countdown is on with about 2 weeks to go! Eeek, so excited but nervous, can't wait to meet and hold my little girl.

Hi to all the others out there, hope everyone is travelling well in their pregnancies and newborns!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies this looks like a cosy spot for me. I turned 40 in October only to find I was 5 weeks pregnant. I have a beautiful 5 yr old dd and have been trying to give her a sibling for 2 and a half yrs. Im 9weeks and 3 days today and after 2 lots of huge bleeds bub is growing well measuring 1 day behind but heart beat is spot on. Praying like crazy we make it to 12 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hansmum, congrats on your pregnancy :-) I have 2 kids 4&6. I told them yesterday and my 6 year old is so excited! It's so cute, except my sister has recently had 2 late miscarriages at 14 weeks (I'm 13) so I have this slight fear for dd's sake more than anything that something will go wrong despite fantastic scans and screening tests etc. As this is unplanned and dp is still struggling and 3rd baby etc he is just not that interested in scans and pictures etc so it's so lovely that dd is excited, her excitement is infectious! She keeps kissing my tummy and asking how the baby is. It makes me feel so much more positive about it all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant wait to tell our dd. She talks about babies all the time and last week after Id had a bleed I was resting in bed she was snuggling with me and out of the blue said "mum do you have a baby in your tummy" cos sometimes babies in your tummy make you sick " I was a bit shocked, Ive had so many ultrasounds and drs visits she knows something is up but she will be so excited when we tell her. Its lovely your dd is so excited hopefully it rubs off on your dp and super cute that she kisses your tummy. My dp is scared but mostly excited, we need to make it past 10 weeks and then we can relax just a little.