+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh...we must be expecting some bubs pretty soon ladies .....Nat, Theresa, Mum47, JellyBean, Tan? How are you all travelling ? How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, is exciting for those mummies out there. Hope all is going well.

I'm now 15 wks and baby wise going well. I have a rotten head cold, so have been home sleeping these past two days. Panadol just doesn't do it. I've been drinking hot lemon and honey drinks for the sore throat, but my appetite has been poor. Have been forcing some food in for bub's sake. Any other remedies out there ladies. Is it safe to do the steam inhaling thing with eucalyptus oil? My head feels like its going to explode with the congestion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome fivekids. I hope bubs turns for you soon! How old are your other children and are they excited about the new baby? Hope you are feeling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes twocam, 29 weeks yesterday....hoping to get to 36 weeks with these twins. How are you ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum47 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Preciousone, not good that you are feeling so lousy. Despite what traditional health providers are saying, have you thought about going to see naturopath?? I have now seen one for a year and not only has she helped us fall pregnant, she helped with my morning sickness and just overall well being....I take about 12 supplements a day including a herbal mix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Five kids welcome ! We are almost at same stage, I am 29 weeks. Hope for your daughter's sake that you have a little girl, but all that matters is that he/she is healthy right ? Sorry to hear about the nausea, that is hard.
    I am expecting boy/girl twins and have two sons (one of which is same age as your DD).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Precious - sorry you are feeling cruddy steaming feels so good! I can't see any reason why eucalyptus would be bad for you

Mum47 - glad you are still hanging in there

Five Kids - welcome I too have a DD she just turned 15 last week and very excited to be a big sister. At that age it seems they're either 100% on board or .... grumpy teenage hellions Lucky mind is the latter!

AFM I'm 9 weeks on Friday . Just got my referral for the NT scan and bloods so looking forward to that 12 week mark - we haven't told anyone except daughter at this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a lot better today, thank goodness.
    I had forgotten to mention I had my first midwife appointment couple of weeks ago, she is soooo lovely. Anyway my bloods and NT scan came back and all good, I fall into a low risk which is great news 1:450 for downs and 1:650 for the other one, can't remember what they call it. We have decided not to have a an ammino, it wouldn't change the outcome for us. Anyway looking forward to the next scan in 4 weeks. Sometimes I can feel little flutters, really looking forward to those strong movements for that reassurance.

Sounds like everyone else is going well, sorry fivekids you haven't been feeling all that great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Oooh...we must be expecting some bubs pretty soon ladies .....Nat, Theresa, Mum47, JellyBean, Tan? How are you all travelling ? How is everyone else?
    Yes - On the countdown now .. Only 1 & 1/2 weeks till my scheduled c-section (June 25th) yipes !! Am feeling sooo tired all the time... Come on baby - feel free to come sooner ..mum's ready :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how exciting Tan hugs to you. all the best....come on baby! I remember those last few weeks and how uncomfortable they were.

I've heard about the fess nasal spray, my son uses it for hay fever, I personally don't like the feeling, but really anything to get some relief would be good. However I did have a nose bleed last night, so I will have a chat with the pharmacist I think, and it wasn't from over blowing. I think I got a little over heated and it's a common thing in pregnancy so I've heard, I didn't get nose bleeds with my other two....although its been nearly 15 yrs since I was pregnant.

I think my daughter is slowly getting excited, she wants to put on a baby shower for me later in the year, so that's a positive. My son still doesn't want to talk about it, so not sure how to handle that one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousOne For This Useful Post:

Tan39  (19-06-2013)