+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Party idea for 3 year old girl?

I would like to hold a small birthday party for my 3yo DD out of home, but many of the places I am looking at are for 4yo+ or are too big (we are expecting maybe 8 guests, mix of 3yo girls and 5yo boys). Any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The twins had their 3rd birthday at Kidzone last year. They had a blast, parents got to sit back because the centre organised it all and no mess

Thanks
    Reviews
    reptile show has always been my favourite kind of kids party, most places even bring a baby crocodile which the kids find pretty cool, depends what sort of kids they are though and what they are into, a friend of mine had a gymnastics party for her 4 years olds which was cool too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What about a build-a-bear workshop? My kids love those things!

Or at a park, have a BBQ near some swings, hire a face painter and make fairy wands and wizard wands?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you can afford them, play centre parties are awesome. Kids enjoy them regardless of their age, and they usually have a a special party room where the kids can be important. Some can be quite expensive though.

Any kind of kids craft type thing could be good too, if it was age appropriate.

Otherwise, are you a member of a playgroup? If so, do they hire their playgroup hall out? I know ours does, you get access to the hall, facilities and all the toys, for a period of a few hours, and it is very cheap. Like around $100 cheap. All you have to do is provide food and pack the toys away when you are done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can think about McDonald. My dd was invited for her friend's party which was at McD.