+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I went swimming at a veeeery busy Sydney beach on a very hot day (there were thousands of people there)...my nose started bleeding...5 minutes later there was a shark sighting off shore and everyone had to get out of the water. My friend reckons my blood nose brought the shark to the shore. I'm not sure, but I did get some accusatory looks as I walked out with blood on my face!!!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSparkles View Post
    Similar to Lambjams forceful tampon, not that long ago I was in a busy cinema toilets and changing a tampon which I had to pull quite hard, as I yanked it out it flew out of my hands and underneath the door, it literally skipped like a pebble on water until it stopped near the sinks. There was a fairly collective gasp from the entire room and I sat in the loo for around half an hour before coming out and putting it in the bin. So many times while drunk I have left toilet paper hanging out of my jeans, luckily someone almost always stops me just as I come out of the toilet.
    I just literally spat my tea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I might just sub so I can read later

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha. i have two that i can tbink of atm.

1. When i was working at dominos when i was 14/15 i was out side cleaning the glass doors and just as i was about to start on the windows beside the doors i got called in. I was in such a rush that i didnt see the doors and ran smack bang into the door. I must have done a pretty good job at cleaning them. i honestly thought the doors were open :/ there were heaps of staff and customers on that night too so i got teased plenty.... AND they always looked at the security tape when someone did something funny on shift just for ****$ and giggles. (i hated our manager for that!!)

when i was 16 i went to the army barracks to help set up and close down the coffee/water truck for the guys doing exercises. It was night time and there were flares being sent up so i wanted to get a closer look at what was happening so i climbed up on the truck. There was a ladder that ran down the back of the truck but cos the back was lifted up i couldnt see where the hinge was so when i leant on the ladder the back fell down and so did i. ALL the guys on exercise heard and saw me do it. They All laughed after checking i was ok. There Was no noise at the time so when i fell all you could hear was... Tumble, tumble, tumble PLOP!!

i am so glad no one was getting coffee out of the back when i fell other wise they would have been seriously injured!!
    i really hurt myself too. Have never lived it down either. Haha funny looking back but at the time i was pretty devastated that all those hot guys saw me do something stupid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg!! I had only read one page of replies when i posted my stories. I just read the rest and omg I was in fits of laughter the whole time!!!

the origin guy that came to the door while someone had their boob out had me in hysterics. Not good when you are laying in bed with a baby sleeping next to you.