+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Ooh menstrual reminded me... This is a pretty bad one!

I was 16 and very new to tampons. I was at school and removed one... It was very full and I yanked it much too hard. Now don't ask me how I managed this, but after I pulled it, it arced through the air and came back, hitting the collar of my school shirt with quite some force. And marking it quite badly.

I had a friend in the toilets who helped me get most of it off, but not all. For some weeks we referred to it in hushed tones as "The Day of the Swinging Tampon".

Would it be rude of me to laugh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This isn't really my embarrassing story it is my best friends from high school but i was there when it happened to her. Our group of friends were all hanging out at one of their houses swimming in his pool and my friend and i had gotten out to get a drink and my hosts Mum noticed a lose thread at the bottom of her swimmers and said stand still and quick a flash she yanked on the lose thread and pulled out her tampon right in front of everyone. I am still not sure who was more embarrassed my friend, the other friends Mum or his Dad who was also standing there, and because I get uncomfortable in tense situations I probably didn't help to much when I laughed involuntarily

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (04-05-2013),jellybeanicecream  (04-05-2013),Kiplusthree  (04-05-2013),Mmumm  (04-05-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (04-05-2013),oozzle  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyRain View Post
    You didn't happen to be a contestant on MKR this year, did you?
    Oh gosh, I'm not THAT bad! Ha ha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:

IvyRain  (04-05-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was on the lounge and my sister walks in (this was years and years ago), I decided to be a smart **** and trip her over as she walked past. I stuck my foot out, tripped her over, she stumbled then fell full force over and popped my boob!

Not actually popped it but in her reach to stop her fall she smacked/grabbed my boob and it made this awful pop noise.

She still tells people how she popped my boob.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    At a family do years ago and I had a terrible upset stomach. I went to the furthest away toilet in the house (there are 5) and went. But I forgot to lock the door and the next thing I know the handle starts moving, I dove forward to close the door, not thinking about yelling out and my uncle walks in and see's me grabbing at my pants trying to pull them up and then tells me how he thought someone just left the light on. He's trying not to laugh and walks out.

I walk out of the toilet and go back to the family do and everyone had been told of me jumping off the toilet mid 'toilet', fighting my pants to pull them up as I was diving for the door :/
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 04-05-2013 at 00:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once at a music festival at about 5am I left the tent to go for a walk to the loos. I was definitely under the influence and hadn't slept. On the way back I spotted our tent and climbed in. I cuddled up to my boyfriend who was fast asleep. Then thought "whose bag is that?"

Took me a minute to realise I was in the wrong tent. And that wasn't my boyfriend.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

jellybeanicecream  (04-05-2013),Mmumm  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    This isn't really my embarrassing story it is my best friends from high school but i was there when it happened to her. Our group of friends were all hanging out at one of their houses swimming in his pool and my friend and i had gotten out to get a drink and my hosts Mum noticed a lose thread at the bottom of her swimmers and said stand still and quick a flash she yanked on the lose thread and pulled out her tampon right in front of everyone. I am still not sure who was more embarrassed my friend, the other friends Mum or his Dad who was also standing there, and because I get uncomfortable in tense situations I probably didn't help to much when I laughed involuntarily
    Ohhh nooooo....

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Would it be rude of me to laugh?
    I'm pretty sure we did, so go right ahead!

Starflame, as to "how"... I think I had flicked it away from me with a fair bit of force, then I drew my hand in without realising it had its own... Erm... Momentum.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    This is just...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Similar to Lambjams forceful tampon, not that long ago I was in a busy cinema toilets and changing a tampon which I had to pull quite hard, as I yanked it out it flew out of my hands and underneath the door, it literally skipped like a pebble on water until it stopped near the sinks. There was a fairly collective gasp from the entire room and I sat in the loo for around half an hour before coming out and putting it in the bin. So many times while drunk I have left toilet paper hanging out of my jeans, luckily someone almost always stops me just as I come out of the toilet.