+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanicecream View Post
    You reminded me of another...when DS1 was small I took him to a sweet but slightly dodgy tourist attraction called Storybook Cottage. One of the attractions was a maze made out of fencing wire. DS got into the centre and was overcome by the need to go. Not only did he do a rather sizeable number two in full sight of everyone, he then proceeded to pick it up in his hand and carry it right out through the maze to me.
    My niece did a poo at the park once and looked down as she was pooing and said loudly"A poo sausage! You don't eat poo sausages!"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

jellybeanicecream  (03-05-2013),Kiplusthree  (04-05-2013),MoonMoon  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe this thread gave me a good laugh... I'm sure I have many but the only one that comes to mind happened recently. I was finishing up in the lab a few Friday nights ago, and I was with a few others having some drinks. Anyway our lab chairs are on wheels and about a metre high, I was kind of kneeling on all fours on a chair with a drink between my legs, (if that makes sense) anyway one of the guys kicked the chair as a running joke we have and normally ill grab his arm so the chair doesn't move. This time I missed and the chair flew out from underneath me, I remained in the all fours position but smacked into the concrete Lino covered floor.. Never been in so much pain in my life. And because I had a drink between my legs when I hit the ground the drink drenched me.. Everyone found it hilarious. Then to top it off I got up to walk into the office and walked straight into the door...

I was extremely bruised for a good three weeks after, the bruises have only just gone away!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammyp For This Useful Post:

jess1992  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another one was the day FIL was visiting. He was about to go outside to have a cigarette when I piped up with "Have fun babe"..DF looked at me confused and like 'wtf did you just say'. FIL just laughed at me and went outside for his cigarette.
    The worst thing is, I do it all the time now! I always call him babe by mistake. Clearly I call DF babe too much and it's just habit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Walking out the tube station to meet my now DH who was on crutches. I was hobbling, he asked why I was "taking the ****" and I said "seriously I'm not I must've sprained my ankle as I can't walk properly, but it strangely doesn't hurt" I hadn't realised a heel had snapped off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have none to compare to these,but this thread has given me a good laugh!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    1. I was at the shops with DS1 and the parent room toilets were out of order so he ran into the women's and spent the next half hour calling out to me with updates on how his poo was going...

I had to stand near the sinks because I had a huge double pram with DS2 asleep in it.

Longest poo ever!

2.DP and I were 18 and he was still at school. I stayed overnight and we pretended to be asleep when his Dad came to wake him up for school... not sure how convincing we were seeing as I was on top of him and my clothes were on the lounge next to the bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I walked into the same glass sliding door twice at a party
    Done this I broke the spite the second time....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    Another one was the day FIL was visiting. He was about to go outside to have a cigarette when I piped up with "Have fun babe"..DF looked at me confused and like 'wtf did you just say'. FIL just laughed at me and went outside for his cigarette.
    The worst thing is, I do it all the time now! I always call him babe by mistake. Clearly I call DF babe too much and it's just habit.
    You didn't happen to be a contestant on MKR this year, did you?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvyRain For This Useful Post:

Mulva  (04-05-2013),tormyxxx  (04-05-2013)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    On our way home blind drunk from Rottnest Island one afternoon I decided it would be a great idea to dance along one of the raised garden beds on riverside drive when I sprained my ankle and fell into the garden! It hurt so bad but I could not stop laughing I had to be carried back to the car and I've never lived it down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Ooh menstrual reminded me... This is a pretty bad one!

I was 16 and very new to tampons. I was at school and removed one... It was very full and I yanked it much too hard. Now don't ask me how I managed this, but after I pulled it, it arced through the air and came back, hitting the collar of my school shirt with quite some force. And marking it quite badly.

I had a friend in the toilets who helped me get most of it off, but not all. For some weeks we referred to it in hushed tones as "The Day of the Swinging Tampon".

How?! Just..how?? Omg that would have been so embarrassing! You poor thing