+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert01 View Post
    On the train at the moment but could not help laughing at the fanny fart. I have a friend at work who fanny farts when she gets up and down from her desk...
    Bahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Not me but last night dp and I were walking out of Dominos with our pizzas and he walked to the car next to his which looked similar and tried unlocking the driver door... while the owner was sitting in there looking up terrified at him. was hilarious. Poor dp was so embarrassed.

I've done countless embarrassing things so I can't even think of an example to tell you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by HLE; 04-05-2013 at 14:11.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HLE For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was about 16 and still terribly self-conscious about all things menstrual, I was on my way to school on the back seat of the bus, boys from our brother school seated all around, when my emergency spare tampon rolled on of my bag and on to the floor. Up and down the bus aisle it slowly rolled with every stop and start. I could hardly claim it, so I just sat there in agony trying to pretend it wasn't mine. Longest bus ride of my life.

I also answered the door while on maternity leave caring for my baby to a young guy from Origin, trying to sign me up. Sleep deprived and cranky, I told him in no uncertain terms that I was not interested. Unlike most of these sorts of callers, he snuck away looking relieved to make good his escape. I was impressed with my own (uncharacteristic) assertiveness until I realized my boob had been out the entire time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybeanicecream For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (04-05-2013),Julesbwn  (03-05-2013),lovesushi  (03-05-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (04-05-2013),tormyxxx  (04-05-2013)

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh menstrual reminded me... This is a pretty bad one!

I was 16 and very new to tampons. I was at school and removed one... It was very full and I yanked it much too hard. Now don't ask me how I managed this, but after I pulled it, it arced through the air and came back, hitting the collar of my school shirt with quite some force. And marking it quite badly.

I had a friend in the toilets who helped me get most of it off, but not all. For some weeks we referred to it in hushed tones as "The Day of the Swinging Tampon".

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

AppleIsleSMum  (03-05-2013),bressar  (03-05-2013),jellybeanicecream  (03-05-2013),oozzle  (03-05-2013),Rarity  (03-05-2013),Rissy84  (03-05-2013),RobinSparkles  (04-05-2013),SassyMummy  (03-05-2013),tormyxxx  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are hilarious. when my 2 dd were at the park, my 3 year old desperate for a poo, I had nothing with me, was holding my newborn, she did a cracker of a whippy right on the path not even behind a tree, I was mortified, we fled, but then again I have seen worse.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sydneychick For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (04-05-2013),Kiplusthree  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry ladies but I'm subbing to read later, some of these are hilarious.

I've seriously done soooo my embarrassing things that its expected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I was in year 7, one day I was so embarrassed when one of the girls from the popular crowd pulled me aside and quietly told me I had a blood stain on my school uniform skirt :-( That was at lunch time. So for the rest of the arvo, I carried my art folder covering the back of my skirt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    These are hilarious. when my 2 dd were at the park, my 3 year old desperate for a poo, I had nothing with me, was holding my newborn, she did a cracker of a whippy right on the path not even behind a tree, I was mortified, we fled, but then again I have seen worse.

You reminded me of another...when DS1 was small I took him to a sweet but slightly dodgy tourist attraction called Storybook Cottage. One of the attractions was a maze made out of fencing wire. DS got into the centre and was overcome by the need to go. Not only did he do a rather sizeable number two in full sight of everyone, he then proceeded to pick it up in his hand and carry it right out through the maze to me.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jellybeanicecream For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (04-05-2013),GlitterFarts  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    Also, me running into Emergency smacking myself in the head was embarrassing! I had a FLY stuck in my ear, it just flew in, the little sicko..
    It was seriously sending me insane. The Doctors thought my entrance was hilarious and got the fly out pretty easily.
    I walked out with my head down though, I can just imagine what the others in the waiting room would've been thinking!!
    Omg I'm crying from laugh so hard at all of these.....but this one HILARIOUS! I can just imagine it!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast