+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definitely making it as boring as possible and you continuing with your day as much as usual - you're sick back to bed or resting on the couch with a book and an apple. Little interacting from you as well.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm glad other parents have been there too and do the same as what I'm doing! I feel so horrible making her lay down all day but I'm trying to teach her that lying is not on!
    I did ask her if there was a reason why she wanted to come home and she said they were about to do writing and she said she didn't want to do it because she isn't good at lower case letters so that might be something I'll have to work on with her and talk to her teacher about on Monday.

Similar Threads

1. WWYD? childcare, one child sick keep them all home?
    By Madame Mayhem in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-04-2013, 09:58
  2. Pre-employment medical and sick child
    By Bellaleggos in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-03-2013, 18:08
  3. Sick new born, sick mummy!
    By Harliben in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-12-2012, 09:09