+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ipswich Hospital Shared Care Services ??

Hi All,

Had my heart set on going to Mater for my first but unfortunately they have said i am not in their catchment area, even though their website has my suburb listed in their catchment, anyways, i knew of where Mater had shared care gp's but am unsure if Ipswich hospital has the same sort of services, i am in the Springfield area and wondering if anyone knows of gp's in the area that do shared care.

Also has anyone recently given birth there and can tell me about their experience. I was put in there a few weeks ago due to what my doc thought was a ectopic pregnancy but turned out was just too early to see anything and they were fantastic.

Cheers
    Nat
    Last edited by Fairy82; 02-05-2013 at 17:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Femme that helps greatly, will give them a call tomorrow and see if they are taking new patients, that seems to be the other dilemma i am having, all doctors that people have told me are great wont take any new patients

Thanks
    Reviews
    Contacted them today and just the phone call alone was enough to win me over, very friendly and informative. Will be making an appointment in the next couple of weeks after i see my current GP tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lakes District Family Practice are fantastic, all their staff are great. I saw Dr Fran Bradshaw and if we hadn't moved would still be with her. I can't recommend her highly enough.

I wasn't able to get into the Mater either when I was living in Springfield Lakes.