*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
Calling for 5 people to trial the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap from Lifestyle Parenting!
See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
The world’s most flexible baby wrap for home and away: helps give baby a restful, quality sleep & keeps baby safe from preventable injuries including falls, suffocation & overheating. Perfect for co-sleeping twins to prevent babies from rolling into each other. It is high quality, 100% specific cotton weave, is double layered & chemical-free for maximum breathability.
While asleep, baby is safer from:
The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap babywraps provide a cosy, comfortable feeling of security for babies. Baby sleeps more safely anywhere there is a mattress or a bed. Fits standard bedding worldwide. Will last up to four years.
- The risks of tummy sleeping
- Potentially dangerous downward creeping underneath blankets
- Forward creeping, jamming against a hard surface or into a corner
- Limbs becoming jammed in cot/crib bars
- Standing, climbing, falling even from low cot/crib settings
- The risk of rolling off a bed
- Becoming too hot or too cold
It is washable, lightweight, compact and portable when visiting, travelling, boating & holidaying.
RRP - $99.95
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you have a child up to 36 months old.
- you have to be able to use this product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Thursday 23rd of May.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- you live in Australia
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 5 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) MONDAY 6th of May!
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Thursday 23rd of May (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a reviewguide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.