+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Always makes us late!!

Says " ive got plenty of time i just have to chuck some clothes on" when i remind him we have to leave in half an hour.

5 mins before we leave he tells me " i need to have a shower and a shave" and plods along like he has all the time in the world!

I hate running late where as he is always running late lol
    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Omg mine too. I've got me, kids and all needed accessories (nappy bag, extra clothes, food etc) packed done and in the car but we are still waiting for him?!

He only has himself phone and wallet!!!! Arrrhhh drives me crazy lol

Also everything is left for me to organise. Finances - bills, savings etc. holidays - when where what how, outings, house, kids - everything from what they eat, wear, when go to bed etc. like never ever ever helps out with the running of everything.
    Then I get 'so have you renewed my fishing licence yet? Cos it hasn't come in the mail'
    Ummm whoops musta slipped my mind, not high on the priority list. Maybe just maybe YOU do it.

Lol... I love him but sometimes argghh!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justus4 For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6111 View Post
    Hes a perfectionist and workaholic.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    This.

Sets incredibly high standards for himself and others and often can't handle it when things don't quite hit the mark.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Selfish.

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love my man dearly but...

Shocking communicator - when he has a problem he likes ignoring me for days on end. Sigh. Also cannot say sorry for things he's done (thank you FIL)

Workaholic

Tends to take me and all I do with our kids for granted because he works long hours in a very demanding job. Guess what DH I work too and these kids are freaking hard work!

Can be jealous

Gets used by his family all.the.time

I'd better stop now lol!!!!
    Last edited by Chippa; 02-05-2013 at 21:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Mine does this too, drives me nuts. I'm running around getting myself and the kids ready, while he sits on the computer. I say babe, we need to leave in 40 mins, are you going to get ready? yeah soon he says. Then 15 mins before we leave I hear the shower going HURRY UP!!!
    Oh god, 15 minutes before we are due to leave I see him walk towards the bathroom and breathe a sigh of relief...he is finally going to have a shower...

15 minutes later and I hear the toilet flush...shortly followed by the shower

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Albert01 For This Useful Post:

VanityFey  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He is not lazy and always happy to help, but only does't finish everything. Like if I ask him to clean the kitchen he will put the food away, do the dishes and not do the bench. Or taking the rubbish means taking out everything but the recycling. I think he is just blind to certain things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So forgetful and it drives me bonkers

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    selfishness. At first I couldn't pick between laziness and sulking but then I realised they come under the selfish umbrella. These behaviours are selfish when you have a child and a pregnant wife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine can be a bit selfish without realizing. The other night I was trying to get our 9 week old baby to sleep but she was screaming the house down. He has disappeared to the toilet and had been gone for about 30 minutes and bub screamed this whole time so I wanted him to come help me. I yelled out over the crying baby, "pooing takes heaps less time when you're not playing games on your phone!" Then 30 seconds later the toilet flushes so that's obviously what he was doing. I didn't want him to take her so I could go sit on my a$$, I needed to cook dinner and tidy up the house and the 10 million other things I can't get done during the day with a baby who doesn't like sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hmmmmm I don't know if this is really that bad but he can be quite clingy and possessive at times and can get jealous easily...also he talks too much and doesn't shut up lol. He talks during sex, movies, fav tv shows, he even talks in his sleep, and I mean he'll have full on conversations with himself lmao..sometimes I just like silence...he's a great guy but yeah...those two things annoy the living crap outta me.

Oh and he can be selfish in the bedroom at times too which I have spoken to him about.