+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Selfish!!! Just doesn't think about anyone else before making decisions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    * He is just waaay too nice! He will spend all his time helping friends and family with the jobs they need to do completely forgetting that there is an ever growing list here at home. He also will give in to his ex way too much and answer all her questions when she probes into OUR personal life (when it has nothing to do with thier children) because he hates conflict.

* He is also too laid back. Takes "she'll be right" to a whole new level and wonders why I cant just stop stressing and take his word for it.

* Doesnt tell me important things because he doesnt want to worry me or doesnt see them as important. E.g He broke his arm and the doc told him that they were worried about how it was healing and he may have to have a second operation to remove the metal plate that was put in. I had no idea because he didnt see it as a big deal.

Not one but I couldnt choose so they are all equal first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH is anally retentive! Everything has to be perfect. We had a fight about a dead cockroach that I didn't pick up as I forgot about it and he went on and on about how I left it there!!

Also, he can be sarcastic and can be arrogant and argumentative so he can come across as a right a**hole when you combine those traits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Dh picks the most ridiculous times to do menial things, for eg. Running late to go somewhere and that is apparently the perfect time to decide to clip ones fingernails... Urgh

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    Totally the over the top level headed / realistic man ever, and NON emotional!
    OMG YES!

and also over the top stubborn, and is never wrong. but Ilove him anyway because he is still all sorts of awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    He's imaginary hahahahaaaaa

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

shelle65  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's stubborn as a rock. Drives me mental.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine will please everyone before himself, meaning people take advantage of him and walk all over him- I hate seeing it
    He was terribly passive when we met and would not, no matter what, stand up for himself. He is still this way to a degree (though way better than he was) but I have pushed him a fair bit to realise that he matters too! I'm the fighter out of the two of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    He's imaginary hahahahaaaaa
    I bet he is easy to get along with

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH likes to think he is the funny man, which he is a lot of the time. It drives me mental when he tries to bring humour to a serious conversation, its like he's not actually listening to me, just waiting for an opening for his 'jokes'