+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sophie11, phoebeann
    I'm not sure the requirement 'to have completed a family in Australia' is necessarily applicable in all cases. My wife and I are IPs living in NSW, searching for a surrogate. In our research in the area, we found that the NSW Surrogacy Act does not contain such a requirement, or even that the surrogate already have a child before entering into a surrogacy arrangement. I understand the requirement for prior children 'completing a family' could be a requirement of the IVF clinic involved. Since phoebeann is open to using her own eggs, that would be a traditional surrogacy where IVF is not strictly necessary (unless there are other medical complications), so any IVF-clinic requirements may not need to apply. I also understand that the law of the state in which the IPs reside would apply for the parentage order, rather than that where the surrogate lives. Of course I stand to be corrected!

Phoebeann
    Our email address is familja1995@gmail.com. We'd be glad if you'd consider us as IPs. Some background may be found at http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...onal-surrogacy
    Last edited by iandm; 25-06-2013 at 23:45. Reason: added contact details

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reply to being a mother :(

HI Phoebe..

My names kellie - I am considering BEING the mother.. as i have endometriosus and have not been able to conceive at all... im 25years old and i feel im ready for a baby. Has you or anyone found out the rules or how you go about it?

I'd really appreciate any feedback

Please email me guys.
    holy.donut.kellie@gmail.com

Pleading wanting to be mother

Kellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, just wanted to say i to have done a surrogacy and i to am in SA
    I did a Traditional surrogcy though so no clinics and no major hassles
    when bubs was born i simply gave sole custody over to her daddy
    really enjoyed being a surrogate and would do it again

surrobub lives in vic with her mama and daddy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Piper I would be interested in the process of transferring sole custody. I am to be a traditional surrogate through a private arrangement (intended mum will not be on the birth certificate) early next year. At this stage we have not been able to find a way to transfer legal custody until the child is 2 years old. (If it helps we are in nsw) you can email me at inklestar@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi inklestar

i have sent you an e-mail
    my IM is not on bc either, but her daddy is and he has sole custody of surrobub
    i hope my e-mail helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi piper1

I'd also be interested in the process you've followed. I'd be very grateful if you could send me any notes to familja1995@gmail.com

iandm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iandm View Post
    Hi piper1

I'd also be interested in the process you've followed. I'd be very grateful if you could send me any notes to familja1995@gmail.com

iandm

Have sent you an e-mail, hope it helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there my name is Zac I am in a gay relationship and have been for 3 years now and we have both wanted children for a very long time and we have been looking for a surrogate for a long time and we are hoping that 2014 is the year for our wish to come true,we live in Wollongong Australia nsw,we both work my partner does age care and I study fashion and I work for a costume jewelry shop.i am 19 years of age and my partner is 29 years of age.we both have clear criminal history's,good family health and our health is 100% we would really like to do it normal as in home insemination and go through public hospital and Medicare.if there is anyone out there that can give us our dream please email me at mr-bainbridge@hotmail.com or msg me on 0402756699

hope there is someone out there

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Information regarding surrogacy in Adelaide

2.5 years ago i had a rate form of cancer, to be cured of it, i had to have everything removed which stole away my chance to have another baby.

I am with my first love again and we both want to share the blessing of a child together. I want to find a surrogate mother that would allow a donor egg to be used and happy to not be involved in the child life as i want this baby to be my own. (Of course the child would be told of the amazing journey and beautiful sacrifice this beautiful woman made to help give such a blessing)

I hope it doesnt sound mean or harsh, im not like that at all.

Could anyone please offer advice on this issue, where to go to find detailed information on requirements etc?

Thankyou in advace to all that replies.

Jazz.