+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We use natural family planning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the implanon for 9 years I loved that I didn't need to think about anything other than getting the old one removed and the new one inserted every three years. I will get it again after we are finished this part of our family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knomie View Post
    My dr used shock therapy to talk us out of a vasectomy.
    She said what if my baby dies of sids or what if something happened to my toddler ..... scares the crap out of us

Sent from my MotoA953 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    in the unlikely event of either of those happening to us I don't know that we'd need/want a 'replacement' as we already have 3 other kids besides bub. Vasectomies can often be reversed though.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've tried everything but the diaphragm

Implanon & Depo- gained 30kg
    Pill- can't use as they don't make the mini pill lactose free and I'm breastfeeding so can't use the normal pill.
    Mirena IUD- made me hormonal ***** and I fell pregnant when the doctor removed it too close to us DTD.
    Copper IUD- caused me to bleed non-stop like my heavy period which left me changing a super pad every 2-3 hours if that.
    Condoms- cause pain, even latex free ones.
    Nuvo Ring- Can't use because I am breastfeeding.
    Family planning method- has resulted in 2 pregnancies for me.

Hubby has had the snip and we are using withdrawal until he gets the all clear which has worked the past 2 cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    The pill.

I've been on it constantly for 5 years now and no pregnancy.

At first it's hard to remember but it's a part of my "right before her," ritual which also includes peeing, having a drink of water and used to include taking an anti depressant as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mirena now and eventually dh will get the snip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pregnancy is mine ATM but after this bub DH is getting a vasectomy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Condoms and they suck! It's so hard to have an orgasm with them! First you lose all momentum when you have to put it on, and then all I can think of is how much nicer it feels without it on.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Condoms and they suck! It's so hard to have an orgasm with them! First you lose all momentum when you have to put it on, and then all I can think of is how much nicer it feels without it on.
    Really? I guess i never tried without before using them and haven't used them since ttc so i haven't noticed much difference (except the ones we used had lub on so its sometimes a little harder without a condom). I get the momentum thing...so much more spontaneous without condoms! Neither DH or I have had trouble orgasming...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app