+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh please pick me! I have a 3 month old son who I've co slept with up until a week ago but I'm terrified of leaving him alone so I sleep on a bed next to his crib so I can listen to him breathe and so I can check on him a lot. This could help me relax a little and actually return to bed with dh at some point because at the moment, I don't think I'll be going back any time soon because I'm too scared to leave ds alone in his crib in case something happens. My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our 4.5 month old is a side sleeper (which I know is not recommended) and I think this would greatly help to put my mind at ease.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to review this being a nervous first time mum of a newborn. Have been tossing up getting one of these recently.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try this, as it is exactly the monitor I have been considering.

I have a 3 year old and a baby due shortly

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this! I still worry about my 1 yr old, she's had a few episodes of not breathing while sleeping and our angelcare monitor has just broken We're also currently TTC #2 so this would be invaluable for when they come along as well!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the Snuza Hero Motion Monitor, my little 10 week old daughter is the result of many ivf attempts and I'm worried about SIDS. At the moment she sleeps in both a bassinet and cot, we only have the bassinet monitored so it would be fantastic to try a portable product. My address is correct thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! I have a 9 month who is currently suffering from bronchiolitis for the second time. The Snuza Hero Motion Monitor would put my mind at ease because I am constantly checking her when she is asleep.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD has just developed a bad case of croup, she is coughing and gasping for breath throughout the night, I have been so worried that I am sleeping on the floor in her room to I can monitor her. We were only just saying it was time to invest in one of these!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love one of these for my girl. We are about to move her to her own cot out of our room. I have a hearing loss in one ear so I was going to get a video monitor to check on her, as I am constantly worried about her sleeping (now that she is rolling but still needs to be wrapped). This would be even better than that and give me piece of mind. My details are correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not exactly sure what this product does from the description so, would be good to be able to try it out. My son is 2 years old.

My address is correct.