+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question Calling for 5 reviewers for the Snuza Hero Motion Monitor!

*OFFER NOW CLOSED*

We need 5 people to test out the Snuza Hero Motion Monitor from Lifestyle Parenting!

See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  logo.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  6.7 KBName:  Hero-top-view.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  4.8 KB

Clip a Snuza Hero motion monitor onto your baby’s nappy, switch on and relax. Snuza monitors travel with you to ensure that your baby is monitored wherever you are.

Unlike other movement monitors which are limited to use under a cot mattress, Snuza is mobile – use it at home, visiting, in a carrycot, wherever baby goes. No cords, wires, sensor pads or external power are required.

Snuza Hero offers both a vibration feature to rouse baby after 15 seconds of low/no movement + an audible alarm after 20 seconds.
    • Portable.
    • Easy-to-use.
    • Audible alarm after 15, 18 or 20 seconds.
    • Movement-rate Indicator to warn about weak or infrequent movement.
    • No cords, wires, pads or external power required.
    • Can be used with co-sleeping twins, multiples and premature babies.
    • Can be used in conjunction with any sound or video monitor if required.
    RRP - $134.95

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a child up to 10 years old who needs monitoring during sleep.
    • you have to be able to use this product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Thursday 23rd of May.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    • you live in Australia
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 5 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) MONDAY 6th of May!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Thursday 23rd of May (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 06-05-2013 at 10:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me

My baby boy is 5 weeks old and I would love to try this as he varies between sleeping in his cot, bassinet, swing and pram and it would be wonderful to have peace of mind that he is okay in any of these spots.

My details are correct. Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any other interested hubbers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Me (21) DH (25) DS (4) DD (2)
    Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    My little miss in 23 months old she kicks her blankets off all the time andoccassionally falls out of her bed would love to try it

Address is correct
    It sounds as though you were wanting the thread for the Sleepwrap - http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...eep-Sleepwrap!

We have reviews coming out of ears at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    (null) hehe yep sorry

Me (21) DH (25) DS (4) DD (2)
    Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Please pick me. Dd2 is 16 months old and has mild asleep apnoea. I would really like to give this a go to help put my mind at rest and to get a good night sleep. It would help me be reassured enough to put her in her own room. Please pick me.

Address is correct

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I love to try this with my 1yr old son.

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We have one of those modern-ish homes where the parents room is at the very front of the house and the kids rooms at the back. The baby is in with us in our room, however one of our toddlers is waking in the night and getting lost and upset in the dark (despite a few night lights here and there), this would be invaluable to helping keep an ear and eye out on her and would be very appreciated and used for more than one child as we go along! (Address is correct).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! I would LOVE to try this! I have a three week old baby girl and I'm always worried that she is not breathing. Especially when we are out and about. I was considering purchasing a monitor but nothing out there can be used while we are out. This seems perfect! I would be happy to try this product and write a review by set date. My address and contact details are correct.