*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
We need 5 people to test out the Snuza Hero Motion Monitor from Lifestyle Parenting!
See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Clip a Snuza Hero motion monitor onto your baby’s nappy, switch on and relax. Snuza monitors travel with you to ensure that your baby is monitored wherever you are.
Unlike other movement monitors which are limited to use under a cot mattress, Snuza is mobile – use it at home, visiting, in a carrycot, wherever baby goes. No cords, wires, sensor pads or external power are required.
Snuza Hero offers both a vibration feature to rouse baby after 15 seconds of low/no movement + an audible alarm after 20 seconds.
RRP - $134.95
- Audible alarm after 15, 18 or 20 seconds.
- Movement-rate Indicator to warn about weak or infrequent movement.
- No cords, wires, pads or external power required.
- Can be used with co-sleeping twins, multiples and premature babies.
- Can be used in conjunction with any sound or video monitor if required.
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you have a child up to 10 years old who needs monitoring during sleep.
- you have to be able to use this product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Thursday 23rd of May.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- you live in Australia
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
We'll be selecting 5 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) MONDAY 6th of May!
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Thursday 23rd of May (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.