+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck, I hope everything is perfectly fine and your levels are rising nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best of luck with your blood test MARTTC. I was similar to PP's and didn't feel pregnant until I felt bub move! I have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I had no symptoms till six weeks. I remember reading a post saying that this is standard and it is very rare to have symptoms prior. I can only imagine how you are feeling given your experience. Good luck and keep
    Us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your pregnancy MARTTC! I, like you, was very nervous after my BFP and the thing that made me feel better was POAS every day. I did that almost up to my 7 week scan as I was so nervous and found it reassuring. Crazy but reassuring....haha

I never had any symptoms at all. No sickness, no sore bbs, nothing other then a little tired. I am now almost 24 weeks pregnant with a healthy bub. Still no symptoms except for feeling bub move.

Hang in there lovely xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope everything comes back normal and your levels are rising nicely.

I am 8+2 and I don't feel pregnant. I have actually forgotten once or twice that I am as I have no symtoms apart from being bone tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best for some good strong results!

Its so hard not to worry, but hang in there . I still feel in the dark myself - after first hcg results of 45, and doc telling me I was having a m/c or bo, spotting has pretty much stopped altogether, no cramping, and 2 bfp's with poas at home.....????? I'm not planning on seeing a doc again until my appt with ob gyn....I keep telling myself if we are still pregnant we'll be needing all the extra cash we can find!

But since the beginning of the week (by my count should be around the 5 week mark) have felt NOTHING.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

wannawannabe  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My symptoms stopped for a few days between my first beta & second beta (done 7 days apart) and I started freaking out. They returned and added sore swollen bbs to the symptoms the day of the second beta. Some days I feel very little symptoms then others they hit full force. I'm 5w+3 at the moment.

I had the same stop/start of symptoms with DS as well.

This time is definitely more stressful than the whole IVF journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I'm pregnant through IVF, 4w2d today, up until 2 days ago I was feeling very mild aches/cramps in my lower tummy, also mild headaches. It was confirmed on Monday @ 3w6d that my HCG was 164 (was 40 on the Friday before) & progesterone 100.... But ever since I've no longer felt a single thing, no aches/cramps, no headaches, no sore boobs, nothing... I'm so worried as I miscarried at 6 weeks a year ago & this is the first time I've fallen since!

Is this normal at 4 weeks, or should I contact my Dr

Freaking out, so scared, undie checking hourly
    I think we have the same due date? 7th Jan. I am 4+3 today. I really have no symptoms, if I didn't know I was pregnant and was wanting to be pregnant I would probably have no idea!
    I am just hungry and tired. Haven't had any sore boobs yet, although they feel a bit bigger. No real sickness, not much of anything. I am enjoying if for now, but I understand the worry. I keep peeing on sticks to make sure the line is getting darker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Wishing you all the best for some good strong results!

Its so hard not to worry, but hang in there . I still feel in the dark myself - after first hcg results of 45, and doc telling me I was having a m/c or bo, spotting has pretty much stopped altogether, no cramping, and 2 bfp's with poas at home.....????? I'm not planning on seeing a doc again until my appt with ob gyn....I keep telling myself if we are still pregnant we'll be needing all the extra cash we can find!

But since the beginning of the week (by my count should be around the 5 week mark) have felt NOTHING.

Hi little duck,

I've been wondering how you are getting on, I'm glad to read your spotting has stopped . When do you see the ob?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybaker View Post
    Hi little duck,

I've been wondering how you are getting on, I'm glad to read your spotting has stopped . When do you see the ob?
    Appt w ob 23/05.....over 3 weeks away!

i know that pos results after a m/c can be due to "leftover" hormones....but I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that bub has stuck.....the cramping I had was never severe, more like the kind of pain I get before AF....and spotting was never bright or heavy, more only when checking tissue after bathroom (sorry if TMI!)...there was only one time when it was heavy ish, and even that was after a pee...trying to stay middle of the road, so that if it does turn out that we need to keep ttcing won't be too devo'd.....but of course I'm still testing . Will take one tomorrow and hopefully will see a darker line. Thanks for thinking of me