+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been taking vitex for just over two weeks so far. Haven't noticed any difference but heard it can take a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Beccaboobang,

I've tried Vitex before. A few months ago I was taking 1000mg a day throughout my cycles for about three months. I was taking the "FusionHealth" brand from my health food shop. For me, it was horrible. I had bad cramps all cycle, apparently I was so grumpy constantly that I was nearly impossible to live with and it didn't help much in regulating anything. I stopped.

Everyone is different though so hopefully you have success with Vitex .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all- I wanted to get some advice on vitex. I have a good 28 day cycle, but loads of PMS since having my daughter in August (she sadly passed away at 2 days old), so I've been going to accupuncture and taking vitex in a hope of alleviating my PMS. I also have a short luteal phase (10 days) and low AMH (<1.1). After a month of taking vitex I got huge cramps 2 days before my period was due and then my period was 2 days late (giving me a 30 day cycle and completely freaking me out about a possibly pregnancy...I am kind of trying, but its still terrifying after losing a baby). And I only bled lightly for 3 days rather than my usual 4.
    Does anyone have any idea if these are good signs? Or should I stop taking it? Other than the cramps my PMS wasn't too bad, no wanting to kill everyone, no nausea or dizziness. I'm off to the GP this week and back to accupuncture next week.
    Thanks -