+ Reply to Thread

Default Student midwife in adelaide seeking fantastic pregnant women :)

Hello my name is Sarah, and I am 23 and I am in my first year of midwifery at UniSAPreviously to this I have worked as a Nanny and completed a degree in Psychology and 2 years of Nursing as well. As part of my degree we are required to find women who are willing to have a midwifery student follow through there pregnancy (continuity of care).

This involves going to antenatal and postnatal visits and the birth as well (however you are free to only agree to my attendance at the antenatal and postnatal appointments only). All information is kept confidential and you are free to change your mind about having a student with you at any time.
    My involvement in your pregnancy varies, I can have as little or as much to do with the pregnancy as you wish, but I am mainly there for support before, during and after the birth.

These experiences are invaluable to my learning and to be honest, I am always deeply honoured when a women agrees to have me follow them on this personal experience. So if you are between 8-35 weeks pregnant and think you may be interested in allowing me to follow you on your pregnancy journey, or would like some more information please message me. I would love to hear from you.
    Last edited by SarahT; 01-05-2013 at 20:48.

Similar Threads

1. Midwifery Student looking for expectant mums! Adelaide Region
    By ErinJH in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-04-2013, 20:52
  2. Looking in to a Student Midwife - Adelaide (LMHS)
    By MrsJinks in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 17:00
  3. Student midwife Adelaide (Flinders) WANTED
    By blissfulfairy in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-11-2012, 18:57