+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't like other people's kids and never wanted kids DD was a surprise due to the pill failing, and after she was born I swore she was going to be my only but once she started being more toddler then baby we decided to have another then once DD started school I missed having the super busy atmosphere at home and went back for round 3 it took 3 year and 2 miscarriages but we got there and now funnily enough I would go again but DH says no 3 is enough I find other people's kids annoying I have no interest in listening to them, and if they have snotty noses I just want to throw up. I know I probably sound like a real ***** :S

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

Disbride  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That was my Mum! She's never been particularly fond of other kids but was an amazing and loving mother to us. She used to cringe when she saw grotty kids or hear kids crying in public even after she had us and knew things like that couldn't be avoided!

As to why she chose to have 2 children, I'm not sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do like other people's children...just not all of them. Some can be quite...unpleasant- as in rude and nasty and this doesn't leave much left to like.

I love my children more than anything and have always wanted children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bahahaha, someone who has kids I really like 'thanked' me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS was the result of a contraception fail, but it was the best fail of our lives. Neither DF or I wanted children but DS obviously had other ideas. I still don't particularly like other children, a few I really like but most I could leave behind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    I loved kids, until I had my own... now I just love mine. There are some kids I really like, but in general... not a huge fan.
    This was the same as me,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I didnt know I didnt like other kids until I had my own and was exposed to other kids LOL.

I hadnt spent much time with kids before having my own, I originally didnt want kids at all but DH did. I eventually agreed to have one and now I absolutely adore my boys and a few of my friends kids, but in general, im not really a kid person. Which is funny cos people keep telling me I am fantastic with kids when were at school, play dates etc

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I loved kids, until I had my own... now I just love mine. There are some kids I really like, but in general... not a huge fan.
    Same - I'm becoming less keen on other people's kids... To the point I may need a career change when I go back to work.

I think I'm a bit *kidded out*! I reserve my patience for my own kids. Lol.

I hope it passes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bahahaha, someone who has kids I really like 'thanked' me.
    LOL, when i saw you both posted in here I was like 'ooooh, awkward!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I loved kids. I wanted to be a primary school teacher but meeting DH changed all that.
    Anyhoo now I have kids the idea of being a teacher makes me want to shove needles in my eyes!
    I still like many children that aren't my own and aren't in my family ie: nieces, nephews, cousins children etc
    But I find that I really really do not like kids that have no personality. I have discovered just how boring some people's kids can be and naughtyness doesn't even bother me so much. I have my cousins daughter almost 3, every Friday for at least 7.5 hours and gosh she can be a little nasty pants to my son and she beats him up and seems to repeat herself over and over but I love her guts because she is also so clever and cheeky and sweet.
    Yet my other cousins son barely talks to me, nor acknowledges me, never seen him do or say anything remotely funny. He is a dull sack of potatoes and I thoroughly dislike him, he is 5 and her daughter is the same at age 3.
    I just have no time for them yet their mother I love to bits !

Me -30, DH -30, DS -7, DS -5, DS -2 and UTD with #4 Due Jan 2014