+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 14 years in between ttc, teens vs 30' pregnancy questions

I was 18 when I fell pregnant with my first baby DS now almost 14 so its been 15 years since I was pregnant, im now 33 and ttc, my periods always been 28 day cycle, Period NEVER late, am due today but no sign of arriving usually get really bad cramps so know its happening, 4 days ago there was a little brown blood when I wiped and mark a panty liner, then yesterday was light pinkish red when I wiped butnow dissapeared, felt queasy this morning I never eat breakfast and having electric type pains in my right side and pubic area very brief, just wondering what other pregnancy signs there may be, I keep feeling like period is coming but when I check nothing, CM is wet and slippery? Could I be pregnant??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They sound like pregnancy symptoms, why don't you just take a pregnancy test? Then you'll know for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with ttc tinkerbelle2780.

I was 21 when I had my first son and he is now almost 14 and last year I had another baby boy who is 14 months old. I am now ttc baby number 3. I had no problems falling pregnant last time but have now been ttc for 7 months with no luck. AF is due today and I won't test until tomorrow if AF doesn't show today so I am really hoping for a bfp. It's so strange somedays having a teenager and a little one but I am a lot more patient and feel I am enjoying it a lot more and I think that just comes with confidence and age this time around.

Good luck and fx that you get a bfp soon