+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Grobags and sleeping guidelines

You would think I'd have this down by now but with weather being so crazy all the time I constantly second guess whether bub is too hot or cold. At 20-23 degrees what do your babies wear to bed. DS is in 2.5 tog bag with long sleeved no legged suit at 20, same and 1 tog bag at 21-22 and short sleeved suit at 23 so basically follow guidelines. I just wonder though because he is a thin boy whether he is always cold? I check him when he feeds overnight and he seems warm but not really toasty. Do your kids wear singlets or onsies so they are a bit warner. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, my bub 6 months n is a frog like me. She has a singlet, bonds wonder suit, 2.5 sleeping bag, a sheet n two blankets n the room is set at 20. We live in a very cold place where nights atm average at about 3. During the day she doesn't have the sleeping bag on. But everything else. Oh n she's also swaddled over the sleeping bag.
    I found her to be waking cold if I followed what the directions said.
    Hope this helps, every bub is different tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS is 6.5 months and he's a string bean and, like his daddy, he's usually pretty warm. Our apartment is generally pretty warm (21-24 degrees) so he's still in a 1.5 tog. We put him in a singlet, socks and flannel pyjamas for the most part and when the temperature falls we add a long sleeved bodysuit. He fidgets a lot so any blankets are completely out of the question.