+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thumbs up 30 reviewers needed for Nice Pak Sudocrem!

*OFFER NOW CLOSED*

Calling for reviewers for Nice Pak Sudocrem healing cream! We need 30 people, so get in quick!

See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  sudocrem logo.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  2.8 KBName:  Sudocrem-Tube_150x150px.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  11.7 KB

Sudocrem Healing Cream 30g Tube

Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. A market leader in the treatment of nappy rash, it is used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals everywhere. Sudocrem is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of minor skin irritations such as eczema, dermatitis, abrasions, chafing, bites, cuts and scratches, and of course nappy rash!

The Sudocrem 30g Tube is perfect for your handbag or nappy bag!

RRP $6.29

See more info at www.nicepak.com.au.

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a baby or toddler who is either: in nappes, has eczema, or prone to rashes.
    • you have to be able to use this product for at least two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Monday 3rd of June.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    • you live in Australia
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 30 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) WEDNESDAY 8th of May!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Monday 3rd of June (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 08-05-2013 at 11:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would like to try it DD is still in Nappies and gets rashes quite often I haven't found a cream that works very well so def like to Give it a try

Address us correct

Me (21) DH (25) DS (4) DD (2)
    Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi
    I would definitely love to sample this product!
    My DD is 9 months old I have used a couple of creams but have yet to find something that I'm 100% happy with and often need to alternate between powders and nappy cream to see results. I need a cream that works!
    Thanks. Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try!! DD is still in nappies and still gets nappy rash even though I change her regularly. I also use several different creams and just one doesnt seem to have the right fit or loses effectivness if used for a few days in a row.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi, I'd love to trial it and review it! My bub has a pretty sensitive patootie and I am yet to find the perfect fix for it!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to trial it, my boy is in nappies and often gets a rash, which I am yet to find a cream that will heal it fast and effectively
    Address is correct

Mumma to Connor James - 25/8/2011
    And Sophia Rachel due - 24/8/2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to try this cream as I spend a small fortune of various lotions and potions trying to find the 'right one' for Miss 10 months. The one I am currently using whilst very good, is also quite expensive and doesn't go far so would love to give this new product a try please. (Address is current and correct).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Address is correct
    My little boy seems to get nappy rash at least once a week despite the constant nappy changes. I'm always on the lookout for a product that can help. I would love to be chosen and try it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me ! Dd2 is nearly 6 weeks old and gets really bad nappy rash. I've tried so many creams and nothing seems to work

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please, my god daughter is 18 months and toilet training and the training pants leave her with itchy skin around her legs :-(

Address is correct :-)