*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
Calling for reviewers for Nice Pak Sudocrem healing cream! We need 30 people, so get in quick!
See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Sudocrem Healing Cream 30g Tube
Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. A market leader in the treatment of nappy rash, it is used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals everywhere. Sudocrem is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of minor skin irritations such as eczema, dermatitis, abrasions, chafing, bites, cuts and scratches, and of course nappy rash!
The Sudocrem 30g Tube is perfect for your handbag or nappy bag!
See more info at www.nicepak.com.au.
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you have a baby or toddler who is either: in nappes, has eczema, or prone to rashes.
- you have to be able to use this product for at least two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Monday 3rd of June.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- you live in Australia
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
We'll be selecting 30 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) WEDNESDAY 8th of May!
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Monday 3rd of June (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.