+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Good luck and fingers crossed for a BFP keep us updated! Can't wait for DF and I to start trying!!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Just be prepared, it's the most exciting, nerve wracking, awesome and exhausting thing ever!

I will let everyone know what happens but if it's a BFP, I'm sure everyone in Australia will ear me yelling :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well now we wait!
    Had our first ever insem this morning.
    Went nice and easy even though I hated the procedure itself (speculums suck!) but yeah. Feeling pretty relaxed. Don't feel any different and we're just going to take it easy.
    There's no pressure so we feel if it doesn't happen first go then that's ok.
    Of course we're hopeful we get it first go but either way it's all part of the journey.
    I've started a TTC diary for anyone interested. Not sure how to link it but you'll see it under my posts.
    Fingers crossed.

TwoMummas - Beginning our journey to becoming Mums through IUI.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow how exciting twomummas!! That's great news I'll have my fingers crossed for you! I'm glad you aren't putting pressure on yourself. Can't wait to hear how you go

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

twomummas  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Twomummas !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CandE For This Useful Post:

twomummas  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.
    It's kind of been weird.
    I don't know what we were expecting but we has months and months of build up leading to our first insem and then it came and went and we don't feel any different so it's kind of like 'oh is that it?' Obviously it's only been 2 days since the insem (do I call that 2DPO?) so anything I think I feel is probably completely made up in my head or side effect from the trigger shot or IUI itself. In fact I haven't really felt anything besides tiny bit of cramping and non stop gurgling stomach even though I know I'm not hungry or needing the bathroom lol.
    So yeah it's been interesting and almost a little dull.
    I almost wish I was getting weird stuff happen so I could just symptom spot for fun lol
    Anyway will be having a progesterone blood test on Tuesday... Can anyone confirm what that's for? I believe it's to check if I ovulated or not is it?
    Any other IUI'ers that can tell me how they felt after?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twomummas View Post
    Thanks everyone.
    It's kind of been weird.
    I don't know what we were expecting but we has months and months of build up leading to our first insem and then it came and went and we don't feel any different so it's kind of like 'oh is that it?' Obviously it's only been 2 days since the insem (do I call that 2DPO?) so anything I think I feel is probably completely made up in my head or side effect from the trigger shot or IUI itself. In fact I haven't really felt anything besides tiny bit of cramping and non stop gurgling stomach even though I know I'm not hungry or needing the bathroom lol.
    So yeah it's been interesting and almost a little dull.
    I almost wish I was getting weird stuff happen so I could just symptom spot for fun lol
    Anyway will be having a progesterone blood test on Tuesday... Can anyone confirm what that's for? I believe it's to check if I ovulated or not is it?
    Any other IUI'ers that can tell me how they felt after?
    Yeah that BT is to check if you ovulated.

The trigger shot made DP get all the pregnancy symptoms because the tiniest bit of hcg in her system does that. That's why she had hyperemesis when she was pregnant.

Good luck, have all my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did two cycles. The first was full of symptoms, the second I had nothing. Drugs were pretty much the same, except second time I had a higher dose of FSH. Result was the same BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well obviously I have no choice but to wait it out lol everyone's different I guess.

TwoMummas - Beginning our journey to becoming Mums through IUI.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi HopefulMummies and all, my partner and I have just moved to Adelaide and are new mum's with a 10month old girl. We went through IVF in Sydney before we moved here to Adelaide. I am wanting to research trusted IVF facilities here in Adelaide and along the way, hopefully meet some other same sex couples to share our stories. Any help would be fantastic as it is quite daunting being new to the state and still on maternity leave to try and meet others and find activities for my little girl and I to attend.

Thanks