+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Old Bleeding at 6 weeks

Hi ladies
    6 weeks pregnant and I have experienced a small amount of bleeding brown (old) blood. I am worried about this, is it common implantation bleeding? I have had no cramps or pains as yet. Any help we would greatly appreciate! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Call your local ED, speak to a midwife, they can answer you questions and put your mind at ease. It's a horrible feeling and knowing is better than guessing.

Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go to doc and see what they think because they may want to do a blood test and check your hcg levels to get a better indication if all is well, good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this sort of bleeding from 4 - 6 weeks and also light pink bleeding (new bleeding) if i had been vomiting or done any sort of straining, i am now 8 weeks and it has stopped completely, on my last scan they done at 6 weeks they could see the bleeding in the uterus and told me it is a common thing that they dont know why it does it, i would still get it checked out but thought i would share that it can be common and normal to try and relieve a little stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had it too till about 9 weeks now im 26weeks along. Red blood is the main worry but check with midwife too as it will put your mind at ease.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app