+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happy wanderer View Post
    Did you or your thankers think to ask any questions first before...um...judging? How unfortunate it is you chose to do the very same thing you felt the need to admonish me for. The only backlash here is residing in your head.

I was actually referring to another comment (not a person) and not directly at or about someone. Something you would have known had you adopted some manners and bothered to seek clarification before, well, judging and feeling entitled to take aim at me and shoot me down.

I have advised Mousky that she was definitely not the target of my comments. I don't do things like that. And certainly not as you just have.
    You said 'I would judge', then proceeded to list the things you would judge. Can you explain how I apparently did so? Because as far as I can see, all that I did was ask you to please not list the things that you judge in this thread.

What is there to ask? Why do you, as the only person to have done so, feel the need to turn this thread into exactly the opposite of its purpose?

I have manners, thank you. Enough to acknowledge that this is not the thread to speak about the things that you DO judge on other parents.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

mama and her little bearxxx  (05-05-2013),mrstuilawa  (05-05-2013),peanutmonkey  (05-05-2013),RipperRita  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    the purpose of this thread was to make us all feel that we are "normal" and loving parents. I had gotten sick of reading judgmental threads that alienated parents. We are all different but we are all loving and wonderful parents.

As for the washing dummy, bottle and dog licking comment.... I dont know about the rest of you but i have caught my kids licking the floor in the parents room (chewing gum was squished into it) and licking my mums dog...
    this thread is a feel good light hearted warm fuzzy wuzzy love in.... no judgments here plz

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RipperRita For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (05-05-2013),Blossompossumxxxx  (05-05-2013),Turk EnJayDee  (05-05-2013),VanityFey  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RipperRita View Post
    the purpose of this thread was to make us all feel that we are "normal" and loving parents. I had gotten sick of reading judgmental threads that alienated parents. We are all different but we are all loving and wonderful parents.

As for the washing dummy, bottle and dog licking comment.... I dont know about the rest of you but i have caught my kids licking the floor in the parents room (chewing gum was squished into it) and licking my mums dog...
    this thread is a feel good light hearted warm fuzzy wuzzy love in.... no judgments here plz
    Why do kids think licking animals is perfectly normal?!! I too have caught DS licking my parents dogs, oh, and I now don't blink an eye lid at him with kitty biscuits in his mouth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uh-Oh View Post
    Why do kids think licking animals is perfectly normal?!! I too have caught DS licking my parents dogs, oh, and I now don't blink an eye lid at him with kitty biscuits in his mouth!
    Or just licking random objects in general?

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Or just licking random objects in general?
    My youngest licks everything, caught her helping the cat clean itself oneday ... yep licking Must say she's the healthiest of all three ... lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mod-RaryGirl For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (28-07-2013),atomicmama  (05-05-2013),Atropos  (05-05-2013),lambjam  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    My youngest licks everything, caught her helping the cat clean itself oneday ... yep licking Must say she's the healthiest of all three ... lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Just spat out my coffee laughing at that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    When you fart under the blanket and pull it up over someones head so they can experience the aroma you've left for them..lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol, I was going to post initially without reading much, then I started realising I should be adding more to the list. My youngest drinks milk with strawberry quik.

My kids are often free roaming kids in the back yard.

They come in filthy.

They can watch too much tv.

Baked beans on toast is a once a week meal (an they love it!).

I don't play with them individually as much as I should.

When they were babies, never sterilised bottles (on advice from midwives) or dummies etc.

I don't care about germs, hence they play in the dirt all the time.

I don't clean as often as I should

I yell and scream way too much, but man I wish they would listen the first time

I swear too much (lol bogan much?)

I let them taste anything they want, including a few sips of beer etc.

I let them play in the mornings on the weekend so I can get some more zzz's

I sometimes wonder, not often, what life would be like without kids (usually on the days when your sanity is pushed to the brink combined with a lack of sleep)

My kids started daycare for around 2 days a week when around 5 months old. The next one will be the same. I work full time and study also. My husband also FIFO.

My youngest cries at everything and is super sensitive. When she cries for the millionth time of the day (she's 4), I think wtf is her problem now?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do I start?

I had DD at 21, I was a single mum at 22, I've lived off just the SPP alone, I bottle fed from 3 months due to abuse from ex, no other issues, I have mental health issues, diagnosed bipolar, I live with an std, we always have the TV on at home, DD stays up most Friday nights with me and we have take away and watch rubbish on TV, we both love to watch 'Snog, Marry, Avoid', DD has her own iPod touch and a nano, plus a DS, plus a TV in her room since she was 3, I often sleep in Sunday mornings till 10am and DD gets her own breakfast etc, and even at 10 years she still ends up in my bed most nights and I have no plans of stopping her.

I hate housework, especially mopping and usually just spot clean instead of mopping.

And the worst! I drink, I smoke and I swear, a lot! And when I can I go out and party the night away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love this thread.

I was 15 when I had my dd. IM happily married and mum to 3 at 23. Dd plays spends too much time on the computer. Our TV is Kb constantly. Ds 1 still has a bottle to nap and go to sleep at 16 months old. I still lay with him for him to go to bed. I Co slept with dd and ds1, and I'll never stop them from coming into bed with me if they have nightmares or are scared. Frozen meals are perfectly fine. I don't sterilise ds2s bottles or dummies. I let my kids eat everything, usually before recommended. I drink, smoke, and swear too much.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app