+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm hugely interesting in HomeSchooling, I haven't given my son all his vaccinations and he's 5 and STILL co-sleeps next to Mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heaps of stuff! My name has been taken off the 'Mother of The Year' list until further notice.

I play loud rap music in the car, tell her fibs (Hi5 are on holiday), I turn a blind eye when me mum gives her lollies, I send heer to daycare 4 days and I only work 3 1/2, I let her stay up all night with me, I still give her bottles and a dummy. I told her today that I really don't like her sometimes.

The list goes on! But I can honestly say that after 25 months of motherhood: 'I don't give a flying fanny!'

She's happy, I'm happy. End. OF. Story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyLoaf View Post
    Heaps of stuff! My name has been taken off the 'Mother of The Year' list until further notice.

I play loud rap music in the car, tell her fibs (Hi5 are on holiday), I turn a blind eye when me mum gives her lollies, I send heer to daycare 4 days and I only work 3 1/2, I let her stay up all night with me, I still give her bottles and a dummy. I told her today that I really don't like her sometimes.

The list goes on! But I can honestly say that after 25 months of motherhood: 'I don't give a flying fanny!'

She's happy, I'm happy. End. OF. Story.
    We play loud rap music too... DD loves it haha.... She bust outs the best moves to " rack city" so cute lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might add.... I'm here on my phone I'm sitting with dd eating cookies and cream ice cream out the tub.... Spoon for mummy spoon for DD

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The things I think people might judge me on are -

I FF both kids from birth by choice, I had 2 elective c sections by choice .

My Son is 3 , he still has a dummy and not just for sleep shock horror , and still wakes up at night for a bottle plus has bottles during the day , he sleeps in my bed ,

My daughter is 2 and still has a dummy still has bottles during the day and still wakes up for a couple of feeds a night.

My kids both go to bed late .

My daughter gets little treats all the time , and they are allowed to have watered down soft drink sometimes.

They are constantly outside barefoot .

I drive through drive through in my pjs all the time ( sometimes its in the arvo , I'm not talking late at night here ) .

I've filled up fuel really late at night in pjs.

My favourite show in the whole world is prisoner ( love you bea smith !)

I drink way too many cans of coke a day

Both kids have their own iPad

Oh there's heaps more I could really be here all night .....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to heeeeerekittykitty For This Useful Post:

happy wanderer  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Please don't make comments on this thread about things you judge. It's not fair on those that posted thinking they wouldn't receive any backlash.
    Did you or your thankers think to ask any questions first before...um...judging? How unfortunate it is you chose to do the very same thing you felt the need to admonish me for. The only backlash here is residing in your head.

I was actually referring to another comment (not a person) and not directly at or about someone. Something you would have known had you adopted some manners and bothered to seek clarification before, well, judging and feeling entitled to take aim at me and shoot me down.

I have advised Mousky that she was definitely not the target of my comments. I don't do things like that. And certainly not as you just have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yelling at my kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummabearr View Post
    Might add.... I'm here on my phone I'm sitting with dd eating cookies and cream ice cream out the tub.... Spoon for mummy spoon for DD
    Dd and I have a night like that about once a month. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElastiGirl View Post
    I dutch oven DP while he is asleep a few times a night and then when he awakes I tell him that he snored and farted and kept me up most of the night!

I know its bad, but I find so much enjoyment doing it....
    What does Dutch oven mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    What does Dutch oven mean?
    When you fart under the blanket and pull it up over someones head so they can experience the aroma you've left for them..lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app