Dewdanni there was a thread a little while ago about what makes someone bogan and apparently owning a coffee table does lol
Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
Couldn't not reply to this one!
- Work full time since DS was 18 mths and he's in full time daycare (now 3.5)
- Let him watch TV in the mornings while I get ready for work and some in the evenings while I cook dinner and drink wine
- Let him play with nerf guns
- Was a single Mum for a long time (now repartnered)
- Really look forward to the weeks when he goes to his dads. I have no family in Australia and it can get pretty full on!
- Don't always read to him every night
- Use bribery all the time
- Have been known to give him breakfast for dinner if that's what we wants and we want to have steak which he hates
- co slept for ages, used CIO methods for a while when he was 6 months, breast fed until he was 18 months
- am a bit 'soft' on him and sometimes just do not have the energy to discipline him appropriately all of the time. I let a fair bit slide or 'pick my battles'
- I socially smoke and drink
- I swear way too much
- When DP is away i'll let him stay up later and sleep in his bed with him
Oh I'm sure there's more!
I hated breastfeeding. Every. Single. Second. I mix fed my boys ebm and formula, all from bottles and it was perfect for us.
Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
And ermm on the topic of names.
I'm sure my kids names would be judged if I started a "what do you think of...." hence why I've never asked. Because even I think they have bogan names. Haha.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
Pots/pans go in the oven till later
Use a damp swivel mop (one of those flat things that sweep and dry mop your floors) only on the really dirty parts of the floor
Oh was there a lolly wrapper next to the chair? Nope don't see it. I didn't have any lollies today *slide wrapper under chair with my foot before he has another look*
Spray the house with Febreeze so the house smells like I did a few loads of washing
If dd2 has had a messy lunch and spilled it all over the floor, which is everyday, I let our automatic vacuum cleaner(the dog) in to sweep and mop(inhale the food and lick the floor clean). the floor gets cleaned properly at the end of each day anyway. DP is a bit ocd and does it himself anyway before going to bed.
Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!