+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Oh I thought of another one...

I sometimes turn the tv on a bit louder than I should in the middle of the night, so that DS2 will wake up and come snuggle with me. When I confessed this to my friend, she called me insane, but I love it!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    LOL... Am I allowed to write the names of the sites or post links to comping sites? Message me if you like, I'm happy to share what I know, there are some great sites!! :-D One paid one I use, but free ones too!
    Can I get a copy too please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Have replied to you Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Me three?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Probably not that judged by bh as posters are relatively openminded here, I think, but there are some things I tend to keep on the quiet when talking to people:

- that my 4yo is too anxious to sleep alone so my partner sleeps in with him (I'm in with our 7mo)
    - I had my second son's placenta encapsulated, and I also have placenta prints and the cord dried in his name
    - that my eldest son has already had several fillings (at 4) (people assume he has fizzy drinks, but I am strict that he has no juice or soft drink)
    - I look forward to the 2 days my quite challenging eldest son is in daycare and I can spend the day with my youngest, as he is very easy. I now understand that you love your children equally but you go through stages where you like one more

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (01-05-2013),Atropos  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Wasn't there a thread just a few days ago about kids getting sick and whether they were FF or BF and there was NO difference?

ETA: I realise this doesn't mean that it's scientific fact. But still interesting. And irl the kids i know who get the sickest the most are BF. But I FF so I'm probably not allowed to say that...
    My youngest was breast fed. He is 110% my worst eater hates fruit n veg & also has a crapload of allergies:/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    Can I please get a copy of the names of the sites too.
    Me five? lol thankyou!

TimeForWine is offline Taking everyday one wine at a time...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I parent.

Therefore I am judged.

Especially by bubhub.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimeForWine For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (01-05-2013),delirium  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I don't brush dd's hair...(she hates getting it done and always cries no matter what I try) :-/

I think people judge me for my appearance, I mean, I don't often have time to spend making myself look good :-/ Have really bad regrowth but thinking of just growing it out cause from breastfeeding its been snapping all over the place and if I bleach it, its worse (obviously!) so I have very thin disgusting hair with overgrown eyebrows and the oldest jeans in town :-/

Also feel that people judge me if the kids clothes are stained! Like, argh, especially if dd takes her bib off and gets food all over her shirts! Sometimes I just couldnt be bothered soaking...

TimeForWine is offline Taking everyday one wine at a time...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfberrylizard View Post
    Sometimes I don't brush dd's hair...(she hates getting it done and always cries no matter what I try) :-/

I think people judge me for my appearance, I mean, I don't often have time to spend making myself look good :-/ Have really bad regrowth but thinking of just growing it out cause from breastfeeding its been snapping all over the place and if I bleach it, its worse (obviously!) so I have very thin disgusting hair with overgrown eyebrows and the oldest jeans in town :-/

Also feel that people judge me if the kids clothes are stained! Like, argh, especially if dd takes her bib off and gets food all over her shirts! Sometimes I just couldnt be bothered soaking...
    The bold bit!!! Is SOOOO me!!!!