+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sorry a TMI thread about pelvic pains/possible conception

I really couldn't figure out the right place to put this so I hope its not too far off the mark.

Since having kids (I have an almost 4 and almost 2yo) I have had really bad heaviness in my vagina at that time of the month. Usually only the first 48 hours then it settles down, but during those 48 hours I live off Nurofen. I have had 5 periods only in this nearly 5 year period due to breastfeeding and pregnancy and it has always been 2 heavy days, 1 light day and 2 days spotting.

Anyway today is day 21 of my rather regular 28/29 day cycle (always either one or the other, never longer or shorter) and for the last 48 hours I've had moderate heaviness down below.

We DTD on day 10 of my cycle and going by CM I ovulated around day 14 (I think EWCM day 12, 13, 14 and wet day 15, thoughts???) so although we are not technically "trying" we are not exactly being too careful either. But I do think it would be a long shot to concieve as CM wasn't exactly swimmer friendly at the time of DTD, thick but would stretch up to 1cm before breaking.

I do doubt the possibility of pregnancy (we can all dream though) but does anyone else have issue with heaviness (think brick trying to force its way out of your vagina) when it is not time for AF? I've never in my life had heaviness not associated with AF and am planning on asking my Obstetrician when I see him in a weeks time (to ask if it is safe to conceive due to minor issues with pre-eclampsia with my previous pregnancies- hubby's idea so we can rule it out if Dr doesn't agree it's safe and discuss permanent contraceptive measures). We have not technically decided on yes or no at this stage and were both happy when I conceived last month and the month before (both lost at 4 weeks 2 days- chem preg)

Can it be a sign of pregnancy? Or just my body being stupid after 2 chem pregnancies in as many months?

Thanks guys if you got the end of all that rambling and still have some info to offer

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Not sure about the heaviness but it is possible you could be pregnant.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Not sure about the heaviness but it is possible you could be pregnant.

Possible but I think statistics at 5 days before ovulation is 5% and 4 not much better. Hoping so but is really weird, never had this before and is now about 36 hours since it started. Might invest in some IC's, any recommendations? Shop ones are just so darn expensive! Got one FRER that I'll save for after AF is due next week.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    Possible but I think statistics at 5 days before ovulation is 5% and 4 not much better. Hoping so but is really weird, never had this before and is now about 36 hours since it started. Might invest in some IC's, any recommendations? Shop ones are just so darn expensive! Got one FRER that I'll save for after AF is due next week.
    I've tried oracle fertility and fertility2family hpts. Now i just invest in a couple of frers and test about 13/14dpo. Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

noobie  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fertility2family are cheap. 40 for $7 or $8 with postage included (nornal post)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app