+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need some advice....

Hi Guys,

So my partner and I have decided to start ttc for #2 and i came off the pill on 12th April (at the end of the packet) and got af on 16th but only for 1 day. We have been bd almost every day since then and 2 days ago (Sunday) i started getting cramps and a 'pulling/stretching' feeling in my lower abdomen. Then on Monday, i still had the period pain and have had a headache since, we also bd again and it hurt and felt like it was pushing right on my cervix, so much so we had to stop and this has never happened to me before. Today i am feeling extremely tired and still have a period pain/stretchy/pulling feeling really low in my abdomen and feeling slightly nauseous aswell.

Im not due for af again until the 13th of May so know it is probably too soon to feel any symptoms of pregnancy yet but im wondering if anyone has any advice on what it could possibly be? Could it be implantation?

Im not sure when i actually o'd (or if i even have at all) as this is our first month of ttc and i havnt been tracking..... Before being on the pill though i had very irregular cycles and it took quite a few months to conceive #1 so i dont want to get my hopes up this time around but the symptoms are almost identical to last time.... any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like pregnancy symptoms good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like it could be... I would test to see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I took a test this morning and an extremely faint line came up so i'm not really sure what to think just yet! I know its still really early so I will wait a few more days and test again. Im trying not to get my hopes up too much hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like the start of a bfp how exciting. Mine started out very faint at 10dpo and a day later it was darker and defiently positive, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, that gives me hope then!!! Im scared im just imagining it lol!! I'll wait a couple more days and test again, fingers crossed its a dark line this time