+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tamtam!

DD is now 11m actual and almost 8 months corrected, she's 5.9kg at last weigh! We still use a bumbo for feeding - I've popped her in a peg perego chair at a friends and the tray was up around her chin! So no high chair for us for another couple of kgs.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The kmart retro high chair reclines to three positions and is very supportive

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Though at 5 months your probably best with a bumbo or the mamas n papas chair

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If you're little one is able to sit up supported, you could try just using a 'Bumbo' till they're older. That way you can sit the Bumbo on the dining table or kitchen bench whilst you feed them and they also have detachable trays you can pop on as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the advice. Off I went to the shop and I put Chloe in every one!!! Lol. Some her head was at tray level. There was really only one that she sat high enough in. So that sealed the deal!
    On another note I had no idea they were so expensive!! I did get one for a reasonable price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the advice. Off I went to the shop and I put Chloe in every one!!! Lol. Some her head was at tray level. There was really only one that she sat high enough in. So that sealed the deal!
    On another note I had no idea they were so expensive!! I did get one for a reasonable price.
    Which one did you get?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's the love n care techno I think? There was a chicco one that was similar and probably easier to clean but it was double the price. Also the love n care one was the only one that the five point harness was small enough.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you got one

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tam Tam, Chloe looks great in her high chair, she fits it really well. We have the same one for Nicholas. I did not bother with the tray for a long while...easier to keep the food away from their grabby little hands

Goodluck with the solids...I enjoyed starting solids because it is something different and it's fun to watch how they like/ experience the different foods.

Nicholas was a little low in weight and starting solids helped to chub him up a bit.
    Last edited by Albert01; 30-04-2013 at 18:53.