+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your help ladies, I was feeling a bit lost, I'm not the best shopper
    I already have a belly belt from previous pregnancies but I find that my butt just looks saggy and I've gotten tired of constantly readjusting them when I bend over, chase after the boys etc.

For people who have had jeans with the elastic in the sides, did you still get a muffin top? I'm very self conscious of mine (but I also have some ovarian cysts which are causing me pain) so I wasn't sure if they would dig in at all? I also usually tend to look like I've put on weight, not pregnant till about 6 months, so I'm trying to minimise that as I have low self confidence and poor body image.

Again, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, I'm feeling a bit more confident about shopping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I loved my ripe maternity jeans. Tried all the cheaper brands and they stretched and slipped in all the wrong places and I got flat saggy jeans bum. My ripe ones were fantastic material. Stretchy but firm and came up higher in the side and back so I could bend to pick things up in odd ways and still maintained some dignity!
    Everyone is different though and it's best to go and try on as many as you need to find something comfortable for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checked out the asos website. Thanks for the hot tip, they're lovely! For those of you who bought the skinny jeans, I fall right in between a 10 and 12. Would I go up? (I checked their sizing and I'm a centimetre bigger in the hips than a 10 but 3 smaller than the 12?) beginning to get excited about dressing my growing "bump"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got two pairs from ASoS but found them really crappy quality and after a few washes were bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought mine online from Old Navy and they are amazing!! I've been wearing them for ages and they're still as good as new. You can combine shipping from Gap stores with Old Navy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just jeans do fabulous ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thought I would also mention another favourite of mine and that is YIM jeans. Comfy and stylish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have lived in my just jeans ones. They do have an elastic roll down belly band but I find it super comfy as I wear it over my bump and it smooths everything out and looks quite flattering. They fit nicely around the bum and legs and don't sag or anything. they also stay sitting perfectly when I bend or go from sitting to standing whereas others I have felt the need to readjust all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    I got two pairs from ASoS but found them really crappy quality and after a few washes were bad
    Asos are incredibly hit and miss. My favourite are from there as are the ones that fit the worst. But for the price I can live with it.

Yim and serafine are also great but depending on where you live hard to find (no chance in perth eg). I have a pair of j brand mama j which are the most comfortable pair I own. Like pyjamas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i really loved the just jeans skinny jeans, i have them in blue and black. Great comfy jeans and the band is really comfortable.